I could care less

madster111 said:
Diabolus said:
You can't say anything that wouldn't be allowed on network television. It has to be completely censored, like this- **** you, ****er.

If you leave the 'f' on there, you can still be banned for it.
Ahahah, what a shithole.

Whoever dreamed up those rules should be forced to spend a day in the average Australian manual labor job.

Because we all know the similarities between an internet message board and an Australian (it MUST be Australian!) manual labour job.

you know what? i could care less for this whole thread. go and get fudged. cheese and crackers people. you are so gosh darned (excuse my french) naughty!

madster111 said:
Diabolus said:
You can't say anything that wouldn't be allowed on network television. It has to be completely censored, like this- **** you, ****er.

If you leave the 'f' on there, you can still be banned for it.
Ahahah, what a shithole.

Whoever dreamed up those rules should be forced to spend a day in the average Australian manual labor job.
If there aren't at least 10x 'f****** cu**!'s a day when s*** goes wrong, the blokes you work with are gay or pussies. Or both.

Seriously though, we need to come up with new swear words. 'Shit' is used more commonly than 'The' these days.

Swear words are usually directly proportionate to intelligence in my job. The dumber people use swear words to fill in for words that they can't remember. You know, such as "Go over there and get to the shit." or "Just go and get that shit right there." Using swear words often deteriorates your thought process and shortens your vocabulary. Since I hear swear words so often, they have worked their way into my vocabulary more than I would like to. Been trying to cut back, but I still do swear, often to get a point across.

I don't think swear words need to be censored, though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod