• Scorched Earth? [Shaved Completely]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Baseball Field? [Trimmed but not shaved]

• Who cares about the grass when theirs mudd to play in?! [speaks for itself]

• Total voters
trust_no_one said:
Well personally, I like giving them a little tongue-lashing, and there's nothing worse than the feeling of flossing your teeth that kills the moment.

agreed. That is my only concern with that, but I dont know how some women dont AT LEAST trim it, if you go to the beach or look in the mirror while your in your underwear.

Is it possible that some of the bushy forests are just oblivious to what guys like?

[not 1 person voted for full bush lol, nobody wants to be that sick fuck and admit thatthey like it.]

UrbanMasque said:
trust_no_one said:
if you go to the beach or look in the mirror while your in your underwear.

Is it possible that some of the bushy forests are just oblivious to what guys like?

SERIOUSLY! I thought every girl by now should at least trim the thing. Anybody see that High School Musical Girl Vanessa Huggens? Shave your bush for christ sake, its almost 2008 and your still not with the times

Anyway I love when its completely hairless. It feels so soft and looks so pretty. It just makes me wanna rub my face in it and play with it all day.
Although it does take maintenance to keep it clean and it sometimes feels like a cheese grader when your poundin that.

If I am with a girl and by the time she had her panties off, well for one there is no damn possible way she is going to be anywhere near the age of 12, and then when her woman parts are showing and she reveals a hairless vagina I don't stop and say man that looks like a 12 year olds vagina. Completely shaven is all the way to go. It's just a matter of how much the woman wants to keep maintainance. I'm sure it kills to wax, and not everybody can get the laser hair removal but yeah, that's how I prefer it to be taken care of. If theres whatever forms of grass on the baseball field, I'm still playin ball, but there is a limit where I probably wouldn't touch. I'm talking if you need to part the hair to see whats on, then I don't know. I've never been into that situation just quite yet, and perhaps it can be kept that way.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo