F*** feminism, be a proud man

Icepick

Rookie
Standing in the line for a taxi, I notice as a woman of middle age desperately rushes up to the end of the line. With a feeling of pure contempt rushing over me I call out to stop her before she joins a rather lengthy queue. She begins to visibly tremble from the mixture of fear and impotent rage that come crashing upon her as she realizes how the situation is playing out. The feel of control and power lifts up my chauvinistic ego, my penis begins to spin helicopter loops inside my trousers at the oppression taking place. With one hand I swing open the door of the cab standing ready to lift me away, but with the other, I gallantly wave her inside the awaiting chariot.

Now humiliated, debased and destroyed, she has no means to think of a method to combat my phallic gesture. Women in the line begin to sob and look away, the once proud womyn stood no more, defeated by the overwhelming oppression, men in the line begin a slow clap, knowing all too well in this society the grand pleasure our gender allows us. She manages to whimper a "thank you" as she shuffles inside, clearly defeated, and as I shut the door, obviously now with a raging hard-on only debasing a woman in such a means can produce, I lean in and whisper only to her, "it was my privilege"

So what have you men done to debunk feminism, fuck them, act like a man, be badass, and fuck em if they complain

WD-man-up.jpg

Re: Fuck feminism, be a proud man

Icepick said:
men in the line begin a slow clap
phew! I thought this was a Murrican thing only

Whilst fretting 'bout on thine date night with woman of York, having merrily supped upon meats and cheeses of various origin, a cheque this way comes. "Tut-tut, mein fräulein, for it is I who'll make payment upon thee." Her gasp; her blush; her nod, granted with my wink -- our situation is understood. Other men take note and raise a glass in my honor.

I make payment, take her hand, and make leave. As our union walks towards the doors of Pizza Hut I quickfast take hold the opportunity and open the door for an incoming womyn, and for mein fräulein, but of course. As the stranger, this veritable woman of house commons, passes me by, it can be heard but a spectre upon the cold night: "T-Thank you." I let forth a grunted sigh of remission; only now has my hunger been sated.

1363337190061.gif

Stand tall...stand proud. I'll buy you a whiskey one day.

NOW THAT WERE MEN!

tumblr_lo0z3oD2eC1qezm25.gif

GR could strip away the column that shows the topic author, and I'd still be able to tell an Icepick topic by the title.

Good show.

Sourdeez said:

Bookmarked!

I constantly go on pages of my feminist Facebook friends and when they post pictures I give them compliments on how cute their shoes are, how nice their hair is, how pretty they look... etc.

waiting for the day one of them has a bad day and calls me out on it.. I will explode all over them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod