GR Community Podcast (Beta) - Episode 1: Thanksgiving NOW UP

Of course it wouldn't be completely similar to the GR Radio. Maybe a couple of stuff we would take from it like "What are you playing" and maybe our GR Community Tells. It could be just us community members chatting like what we do already in chat, but with the use of our voices.

Longo_2_guns said:
RIGHT.
FUCKING.
NOW.
No, two people talking to one another is BORING, except when MattAY and I play Halo: Reach. Sometimes spartan joins us in the fun. Impromptu topics could be fun and amusing. I forgot already how I got on the subject of time travel, but it was very loquacious.

Well, we cant copy the GR Radio. Not even a little drip.
Maybe instead of a radio, we should do playthrough videos with GR members. You know, like everyone else out there in the world.

Talk bollocks whilst playing games - that's my plan. And it's much more fun for people to watch since they can at least comment on our God awful gameplay. Because, no offense, but I'd rather hear what Daniel, Anthony and Nick etc think of games rather than nobobies off the street (that's us).

MattAY said:
Talk bollocks whilst playing games - that's my plan. And it's much more fun for people to watch since they can at least comment on our God awful gameplay. Because, no offense, but I'd rather hear what Daniel, Anthony and Nick etc think of games rather than nobobies off the street (that's us).
Gee, MattAY. It sounds like my live streamning :lol: Well, can anyone screen capture their PC well? I'm sure we would all get our laughs when we play "Draw My Thing"

Nobody seems to want to play. Seems like Affen, You, Sightless and I are the one people wanting to play. Longo is too busy looking in the mirror and not many people join the chat. Plus, they would need Skype and someone able to record a screen capture.

EDIT: I did some good Google searching to find Call Graph, maybe I can find something about screen recording.

Focus away from the whatever else you're thinking of and back onto the podcast. Podcast. You can do it.

Hahaha, talk shit on Monday? Sure!

I have football that evening though, so I'll be available from about 10pm my time.

Well, depends what time I get back from seeing Wreck-It-Ralph. 10PM your time is 5PM my time so it should be good.

Bretimus_v2 said:
MattAY said:
Come on Longo, we all know how vain you are.
Ha, yeah, you probably thought this thread was about you. Cuz you're so vain.
Yeah, you walked into the thread like you were walking onto a yacht

Holy fuck that song is just a crazy woman's angry ramblings, isn't it?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle