GR Community Podcast (Beta) - Episode 1: Thanksgiving NOW UP

UghRochester

https://www.twitch.tv/ughrochester
So, I was thinking about this in the #game-revolution.com chat thread. If anyone wants to, we can get together and have our own little GR Community Podcast. The question remains: What would we talk about? Anyone who has participated in the GR Roundtable probably used Google Docs. We could probably use this (does it cost anything?) to help format a layout of what we're going to be talking during that podcast.

I was thinking it could be a similar layout to the GR Radio, but with added sections. We could talk about what we played, what was in the news (favorite headlines), who has the best post this week (The People Speak), etc. For right now, we need people who are willing to do this. Anyone want to sign up? Oh you'll need a Skype account and I think Google account.

Google Docs is free to use. Someone will need an account to start it and host it, but other participants don't need an account unless you want to make the document exclusive to them and integrate it with other google services etc.

I have an account, and I'd suggest throwing the link to the doc in this thread or some such, and anyone who wants to can view it or contribute.

I'm game. I think. I'm not sure if I can talk in a good podcast-y fashion. :s

Sounds swell. Talk about games obviously! But I dont think we should mimic the GR Radio too much. Maybe plan topics, and have, in your own mind, what to say. Keep it simple with no scripts or anything.

Guests appearances can feature every week/fortnight/month.!

Yeah, thinking about it maybe we should script the first few to get used to it!

Ugh, I think this is all you. You've got the keen wit and talent to make this thing a success. You should star in the podcast, and really, you don't need anyone else.

You've got the makings of greatness, but everyone else is just holding you back. Take this all for yourself, and it'll be amazing.

Longo_2_guns said:
Ugh, I think this is all you. You've got the keen wit and talent to make this thing a success. You should star in the podcast, and really, you don't need anyone else.

You've got the makings of greatness, but everyone else is just holding you back. Take this all for yourself, and it'll be amazing.
Longo, you already know what it was like doing a podcast with me. So, your statements are complete sarcasm. You're an awesome guy that actually use logical explanations to solve problems. I can see why you're an admin to the boards. However, I'm awesome too and admit I can't do it all by myself. So, we need co-hosts and guests. Someone who is available like Sightless.

Some people can't afford to get drunk. I guess drunk or sobriety doesn't matter. Right now it matters who is willing to be available.

This sounds fun! I'm never available, but maybe someday randomly. It should definitely not be scripted, but there should be an outline and a very capable host to keep things moving along. MattAY, obviously.

I wouldn't worry Daniel. If it's a proper Community project then we will all talk about it, discus every possible idea and angle, before we do nothing about it. ;)

I tried to spurn conversation, but no one said anything.

If we did another Marvel one I could get things moving, since I teach a class on it and all.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod