OUTBREAK - The End

Cookie, give them some food, but don't give them everything we own.

I'll even volunteer to miss today's meal.

Oh to make the game easier you can say what you want to do. I'll make sense out of it all in the story lol.

Only time you need to wait is if you don't have what you need.

WickedLiquid said:
Oh to make the game easier you can say what you want to do. I'll make sense out of it all in the story lol.
Rock on.

FYI, I've been talking in Age of Empires quotes.

22IN_LPN_ARMY_1436197f.jpg

OK men! LINE UP! Ready! aim.... aim..... aiiiiim....

When i get my supplies I'll heal one of those injured survivors and if I don't get any supplies I will watch the zombie firework show that is about to go off

I'll give away some of the food to those survivors and let the valiant De-Ting and Doc Gunner skip a meal.

*Pats Used and Lien on the back*

"Nice work boys. Now it's time for the REAL men to do their job. "

*Feels inside pants of people and scavenges some ammo for the mercs*

"What's this?....A ...golden gun?!"

*draws a line and takes a stance* Red rover, red rover, I call all you undead mofos over!
Just enough ammo, eh? I can be efficient. I also have leftover piano wire. :p

Get up, used! 38, and I'm counting by twos.

I guess I'll rogan through the strangers' pants for some meds, and try to avoid touching their wololos.

With the zombies down, the survivors ran to the group in terror.

"Oh thank you!" One woman said smiling to them all. "We've been on the road for days until our van broke down. Stranded out here we thought we were done for. Please help us, we haven't eaten and two of our own are sick."

"Relaaaaax!" Gunner said to the group. "You're in good hands."

The two doctors healed up a few survivors while HK cooked them a meal. De-Ting and Gunner had to skip a meal but they didn't mind. The survivors were so happy with all the help they received that they rewarded the mercs with new weapons! A Shotgun, an SMG, a sniper rifle and a Pistol with a silence suppressor. There wasn't any ammo for these weapons, but they would definitely come in handy. As the mercs swooned over their new gear, Dan walked back into the RV.

"You want the good news or the bad news?" Dan asked the group.

Looking worried, the group decided on hearing the bad news.

"Bad news is there isn't a single drop of gas I could siphon out of these cars."

"And the good news???" Sightless asked worried.

Dan looked down to his feet. "I, uh, I found a mint in one of the cars so my breathe is fresh."

"So we're screwed?" Used asked.

Dan nodded yes.

"Damnit! We should've gone to the prison!" Matt said punching the wall in the RV.

"Wait," the woman survivor said interrupting Dan. "You've all been so kind to us. You saved us all from those zombies and healed and fed us. It's pretty far on foot, but we did run by a gas station while being chased. I'd say it would take about an hour to get there but myself and a few others can show you where it is."

"Ok fine, let's go." Dan said ready to walk out of the RV.

"You kidding?" Lien said looking over to Dan. "We can't go during the night, it's too dangerous."

"It's better than sitting here waiting to die." Dan walked out of the RV. "So who's coming with me?"

NIGHT TIME

A) Send Sightless, MattAY, Gunner and Dan to the gas station
B) Send Used, Green Lantern, Cyberjim and Dan to the gas station
C) Send Affen, Lien, De-Ting, and Dan to the gas station

A) Send Sightless, MattAY, Gunner and Dan to the gas station - 3 votes
B) Send Used, Green Lantern, Cyberjim and Dan to the gas station - 3 votes
C) Send Affen, Lien, De-Ting, and Dan to the gas station - 4 votes

1 person didn't vote but I'm starting in order to prevent a possible tie, lol.

CHAPTER TWO
Strange Strangers

"Fine! I'll go!" Lien said jumping out of the RV.

"I'll join you and watch your back!" Affen said as he bro-fisted his fellow merc.

"You guys will need a someone with some brains if you ever hope to find anything hidden," said De-Ting jumping out.

"Ok," Dan said to the woman, "lead the way."

"Are you sure about this?" the woman asked Dan. "You have no doctor?"

But the group had come to a decision and the majority decided this was the best team for the quest.

The four of them head off, following the woman into the darkness. With only the moon to light the way the group were able to make it to the gas station. But nothing in this world was ever THAT easy. The gas station was littered with the undead. Affen and Lien only had one clip, it wasn't going to be enough. The woman looked to the mercs in fear and they pulled out their melee weapons.

"We'll have to go in hand-to hand!" Lien said pulling out a machete.

Affen pulled out his knife and gave a couple more to De-Ting and Dan.

"What are you kidding?" De-Ting said passively. "I'm not a merc!"

"Not the time for a discussion!" Affen said taking a stance. "Form a circle and we'll make our way through this herd!"

Meanwhile back at the RV the group were getting nervous for their fellow companions. It was still night time and they had been gone a couple hours.

Inside the RV were the other 6 people they had saved, it was pretty crammed so Matt jumped out to stretch his legs. 2 of the survivors were laying in beds recovering while the other 4 seemed a bit shady.

One survivor nodded to another and without warning one guy grabbed GL and held a knife to his throat.

"What the hell?" Used said pointing his gun at the man. Used had no ammo but this man didn't know that.

"You all have been nice to us, but we ain't gonna sit here and wait to die." The man said holding his blade close to GL's neck.

"We took you in! Took care of you!" GL said gasping for air.

"I know, and we're grateful, but your friends ain't coming back. We're walking out of here with whatever supplies you got." The man had a crazed look in his eyes, it appeared his sanity was gone which was an easy thing to lose in an apocalypse. The other three survivors who were awake pleaded with him to stop but it was too late, this was happening.

*WHAM* HK came up from behind and bashed him over the head with a cutting board. The man sliced GL down his side as he fell down unconscious.

Used turned to the other survivors with Sightless now aiming her gun. She tossed Used some ammo Matt had found earlier.

The survivors begged to stay but before they could get kicked out, MattAY ran back into the RV. "We've got zombies coming out of the woods!" He yelled....

QUEST
Lien, Affen, De-Ting and Dan.
You're each equipped with melee weapons. Form a circle along with your new companion and slash your way into the gas station. Failure to check in will result in death.

RV GROUP
MERCS
Zombies coming from the left and right out from the trees. Someone take the right side and start blasting, the other take the left! Failure to do so will result in casualties.

SCAVENGERS
Green Lantern is down! He's unable to do anything until healed. Matt, see what you can find on our friend here who tried to kill GL. Tie him up real good and go through his pockets to find anything useful (you can make up what you find).

DOCTORS
Green Lantern has a huge gash along his left side. One doctor has to stop the bleeding, the other his to sew him up. Maybe give him something to knock him out first?

CHEF
It looks like you only have enough food to feed 4 people. Who will you feed?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod