Survivor: The White Team

GhostTrip just started this day 5 hours ago. There's no real rush.

I'M STILL WAITING FOR SEX!!
Wes is already in my favor. 2 more people, please!

FTG, you should still cook the fish and feed those who haven't eaten recently.

I'll gather water from Waterhole D.

used44 said:
FTG, you should still cook the fish and feed those who haven't eaten recently.
Curse you and your logic. I just really wanted some hot manlovin'. Is that too much to ask?
It's been like 5 days since we've been trapped here. I'm getting lonely down there. :(

I'll cook the fish for kapow, Wes, and BlackStar.

Good thinking guys, hunger should be preventable. Good luck blackstar.

Are we sure those we have knocked are gone for good. I think the mystery of the stolen weapons will be important.

I guess there is nothing to do but vote in the immunity challenge.

And since when did this island turn into prison? I know FTG is black, but that doesn't mean he has to be the shower rapist.

I'm going with ROCK

^ You probably should PM that to Ghost and keep it secret. If the Black Team representative knows what you're guessing, then there is no possibility of a tie, which is bad for us.

Hey guys, I don't have time to update the list, I'm sorry but the game is on pause right now!

I'll be back to update it on Sunday and I can update today's progress and show you who won immunity. For now just freeze!

NIGHT TIME FOR A LONG TIME

Hello everybody! Yes I'm here but I'm not in Toronto so my Survivor file on my computer is back there and I'm up North with the family for Thanksgiving.

While I can't state every body's progress for the day I can post the immunity challenge. And you guys will have until Monday to vote people off so it'll give you time to look through the thread and decide who should be voted off.

*************************************************************************************
It appears that Boringman and BlackStar both chose scissors in their PM's!!!!
So nobody is safe!
*************************************************************************************

You guys have until Monday, send in your votes.

Yeah sure... whatever... But just so you know FTG, This love is only platonic.

I'm sorry if i broke your heart or anything...

I wonder what's going on with the black team...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod