Survivor: The White Team

Sigh... It's been three days already and here we are backstabbing and betraying? What's next cannibalism?

Well... Unless Rain has a good defense argument, then I'ma voting Rain off the Island...

Day Four
The votes are in

1st vote: NESMan
2nd vote: Flaming Tiki God
3rd vote: Flaming Tiki God
4th vote: Rekkie7
5th vote: Rainemadia
6th vote: Rainemadia
7th vote: NESman
8th vote: Rainemadia
9th vote: Rainemadia
10th vote: Used44

With 4 votes, Raine was kicked off the island. And I gotta say, this was the most difficult vote counting I’ve ever done. More then half of you sent me more then one PM, and changed your vote

Last night there was a horrible thunderstorm. The team could hear a loud BOOM from across the island that woke them all up.

“It was just thunderâ€

Sorry Rain, im sure it's nothing personal. You we're an easy target when you missed the start.

I create a spear for Kapow. It's name is "Long Pointy" and has a +10 resistance to Deus Ex Machina.

lol, at least this game isn't as bad as GRumble when it comes to voting people out.

*brings wood to the campsite*

Nice work guys. Wood and Water already.

HK47/NES, Kapow could still do with a bow & arrow, and keepit could later benefit from a sword. After that all we have to do is replace/fix them as they get damaged/lost/eaten.

Lovely
Then I'm cooking that Rabbit for my dear friends Rekkie7, TheNesMan, Lien, keepithowitis, and Used
(those satanic Nazis...)

And I used loads of my special sauce just for you guys. Bon Appetit!

Sweet. Thanks, FTG! I think I ate two days in a row.

Every castaway island camp needs at least one fat guy! *Takes off shirt* WHOOO!

kapow said:
i spear a yellow fish with long-pointy and hand it off to FTG
Mind you, I've already done my action for today, so if your purpose is to save this for tomorrow, sure I'll keep it.
If not, hand it to HK.

You know I could of sworn I saw some of that lighting touch down on the island last night...but I can't see any damage at all. I guess it would of had to be REALLY unlucky if it had hit our camp.

Ok so first thing first:
Keepithowitis lie down with some tin foil on you, I'm going to Charge up my secret monk power to cure your internal disease!
Heals Keepithowitis

...What, you didn't know? I'm a monk! Part time too!

And second:
Oh FTG, what do you mean i believe in abortions! Just because i said it's an obligation doesn't mean i believe in it, Right?
Hmphmm! Well you fed me so you're forgiven...

Since everybody isn't hungry (much) anymore, I'll create a sword called 10,000 Cold Nights for Keepit.

It's okay guys. I have alot of stuff going on in my real life. I just can't get to GR every day. I understand how survivor works. At least in the mafia game my anonymity may keep me alive longer. (Hasn't checked out what happened in day 4 yet).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle