Survivor: The White Team

well... Guess i'll be helping FTG here... BlackStar, if i won't come back from the jungle, tell everyone i loved Palin. I'll leave the rest to you...

Meanwhile, i have got to catch a crazed man in the jungle *puts on jungle make-up* and give him some Risperidone pills.
Side effect includes akathisia, anxiety, insomnia, low blood pressure, muscle stiffness, muscle pain, sedation, sexual dysfunction, tremors, increased salivation, and stuffy nose (according to wikipedia). But in the end, he'll be somewhat healthy!

Heals FTG

Now get some cooking done and don't mind when the anxiety kicks in

Nice, we have a cook again.

And well done FTG for injurying to of the Black team last night.

Good luck Used.

Lien said:
sexual dysfunction
I'd rather have the insanity. :cry:

Let's see if we can at least alleviate some people's dehydration and illness with some food.

I'm cooking this blue fish for Rekkie7, HK-47, and Used.

Thanks, at least we arnt going hungry. I just saw Rain in the mafia topic. Someone lead him to the island.

Lead me fellow men! I have been unconscious for days!

I'll forgive your oversight into the fact that you left one man lying on the beach, and yet you continued to walk into the woods! I am a master pastry chef back home, and I will use all the fish, grains, and beetles to concoct the worlds first and greatest "Stuffed Fish n' Puff" pastries!

I know ghost won't jump in and help anymore. So kapow build your shelter with the wood now. Gotta make sure things are in the right order or they will backfire.

Shootie! Rabbit!
kills and collects 1 rabbit
Thank you, Shootie. You fare well.

Also, NES, I could use a third weapon. Maybe? PLZPLZPLZ

Yeah we should be aimming to have both our hunters with all three weapon types. After that we can just repair as needed.

Don't worry HK, the DR is in.
img_4.jpg

Heals HK

That’s a wrap, here is your progress

White team
Rekkie7 (Blacksmith)
Made a weapon

HK-47 (Blacksmith)
Did not make a weapon due to illness

NES man (Blacksmith)
Did not make a new weapon

Kapow (Hunter/Shelter)
Built Shelter

Keepithowitis (Hunter)
Caught a rabbit

Used (Water Gatherer)
Went to Waterhole C, it was safe to drink

Wes (Wood Gatherer)
Gathered wood

Flaming Tiki God (Cook)
Did cook any food (you must wait until their is wood to make afire)

Rainemadia (Cook)
Did not have any food to cook

Lien (Doctor)
Healed a teammate

BlackStar (Doctor)
Healed a teammate

The immunity Challenge
The Tank: I
Used44: G
The correct letter was S for Survivor. Looks like the Black Team wins immunity. White team send in your votes.

NIGHT TIME

That was some good progress guys, good work. Shame about the immunity challenge but at least we have fresh water which we really needed so good work Used.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle