Survivor: The White Team

That’s a wrap for today. Overall you guys did better then the Black team but you don’t have any shelter for tonight. Also Used, was unlucky when gathering water…

White team
Rekkie7 (Blacksmith)
Made a sword for Kapow

HK-47 (Blacksmith)
Made an axe for Wes

NES man (Blacksmith)
Made a spear for Keepithowitis

Kapow (Hunter)
Caught a boar

Keepithowitis (Hunter)
Did not catch any food

Used (Water Gatherer)
Went to Waterhole E for water, unfortunately it was contaminated.

Wes (Wood Gatherer)
Supplied wood for the group

Meatpie101 (Shelter)
Did not build Shelter

Flaming Tiki God (Cook)
Cooked a Boar and fed everyone

Rainemadia (Cook)
Did not cook any food

Lien (Doctor)
Healed Used

BlackStar (Doctor)
Cured FTG

The Immunity Challenge[/I]
De-Ting: 33
Keepithowitis: 47

The number was 99.
White teams wins immunity.

Good job, you guys are safe tonight!!

NIGHT TIME

yikes! no shelter? Well... guess i dig in a hole in the sand...

And also, seeing this whole business started on a political debate, i assumed this is the Obama side... right?

Are we allowed to post at night?

If so: Yay we did awesome. Good teamwork and good pick keepithowitis.

If not: Used, your a bad role model.

:p

Yeah, I was gonna keep the Survivor topics free of night posts, but I think we used to be able to post at night. But Ghost never specified...

Ghost?

You guys can do whatever you want at night, It won't change the story though :p

Just try to keep it to a minimum.

High five guys!
This better be the Obama side. If BlackStar were to support McCain, he'd have no cred as a black person either.

And Used, you could enforce the same night posting policy in my topic. I don't mind if people comment on the story. It's just whenever people strategize at night that I get frustrated, especially if it's the dead people sending warnings and messages.

Right-o, bro. I'll be as lenient as you allow, and I'll be sure to cut strategic posts from dead players, etc.

Guys, we need to talk business. Used couldn't even correctly collect water from a fucking hole? Yeah.. I know who I'm voting to boot off when our time comes..=p.

Hey! He was poisoned! Give him a break!

Beside, i think the contaminated water did him in...

I know. What shit luck! I believe I had a five in six chance and I still got it wrong. Haha. Sorry guys. We still did great.

Day Two

The White Team awoke on the beach, they had no shelter to sleep in but that was the least of their problems. They all drank water that was contaminated, some of them had a better immune system and didn’t feel sick but most of the group were spewing and felt horrible! The doctors couldn’t save everyone, it was going to be tough but out of everyone who was sick, they’d have to choose one person to heal and save the rest for another day. The only question was; whom would they save and what would happen to the others on the following day?

“How could you make us drink that?â€

Sorry again!

Our docs should probably heal the cook or the hunter before me.

I give you Sharpie for one day and what happens?

Fixes Sharpie for kapow

Gives it a new enchant +5 vs Cameracrew with food

well maybe if you'd focus on making a good blade rather than "enchanting" it....

i kill another boar and give it to Raine

Aren't boar limited?
Why are we focusing on feeding the whole tribe a big boar meal when no one is even hungry, according to GhostTrip?

Also, if you want any cooking done, give it to me. Raine has not posted in this topic, and he hasn't even opened the PM I sent him regarding his role in Mafia. He's gone.

And who thinks it's unfair that our only shelter guy (meatpie101) is a noob with 26 posts whose last post was in the Survivor sign-ups? On top of that, his last post before the post in the sign-up was on July 30...

Perhaps Wes should lose immunity on purpose, we all vote off meatpie, then someone else gets the role. It puts us at a disadvantage to the Black team but at least we all don't die from exposure.

Yeah I noticed that about meatpie. I'm willing to publicly state he should be the first target if we need to cut somebody. From my work spying on the other camp, if someone is cut their role defaults to someone else. That person can still only do one thing a day, but at least we'ld have the chance of getting some shelter.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod