Survivor: The White Team

well... after a long decision, coin tossing, astrology reading and watching the debates on youtube, I have made a decision:
Rekkie7, we need at least one blacksmith in good health

Sorry HK... next time... And sorry Used, you were my first choice cause you were the only water gatherer, don't puke in the next water supply!
And to FTG and Keepithowitis well... the water contamination may just be small in the end, like herpes or something. Hopefully it'll be alright.

But there is good news!
250px-Anti-Pressure_Pill.jpg

It's a suppository! :wink: ...made out of coconuts. Think happy thought!

Heals Rekkie

Oh and Blackstar, thanks for the healing but do keep an eye on the very sick in the next turn, our hands will be very full...

That’s a wrap guys, here is your progress, looks like the black team beat you guys today.

White team
Rekkie7 (Blacksmith)
fixed the sword “Sharpieâ€

question: is there limits on how many animals there are? like, is there only so many boars or blue fish etc.

Oh! the pleasure was all mine... aaaalllll of it... hmmm....

Well anyway... Can the survivor by the name of Meatpie speak up for his insolence? We're cold and shelterless!
Or else, i vote we eat him for midnight snack. Love me some pie, Yum yum yummy!

Oh and after he's been "Kick out", or simply eaten (wink wink nudge nudge), who will be the shelter maker?

When someone is eliminated, Ghost gives their task (randomly?) to another player. That guy then has multiple tasks, but may still only complete one per day.

The votes are in.
1st vote: Meatpie101
2nd vote: Meatpie101
3rd vote: Meatpie101
4th vote: Meatpie101
5th vote: Meatpie101
6th vote: Meatpie101
7th vote: Meatpie101
8th vote: Meatpie101

Meatpie has been stuffed into a cannon and shot into the sun.

Day Three
The sun began to rise on the island as the White Team awoke on the beach. HK and FTG’s condition were much worse and they were too sick to work with the team. On top of that, some of the group were dehydrated from not drinking any water yesterday.

“This sucks!â€

I create a Bow & Arrow for Keepithowitis. It's a lovely bow named "Shootie" with special meat-seeking arrows.

Alrighty, things fell apart yesterday. How about for today try this:

First doctor to post heal FTG. We need a cook and Rainemadia hasn't shown up. Second Doctor get HK-47 as he may not live till tomorrow. Used & keepit will live for tomorrow but will very likely need healing then.

Used, are you able to try for water everyday? We're going to need some today. Good luck with that and immunity.

Kapow, obviously we need shelter. FTG has already got some fish and Keepithowitis can still hunt.

Yeah, pretty sure the wood Wes already got was used for a fire. Meaning we'll need more before you can build a shelter.

Just don't do any hunting in the meantime as you can still only do one function per day.

Rekkie7 said:
Used, are you able to try for water everyday? We're going to need some today. Good luck with that and immunity.

Honestly I didn't go for water yesterday because i thought I had to be healed first. i didn't know you could work while sick, but I see now that there are stages of illness. Sorry.

I'll Gather Water from Waterhole C. Which will cure HK's and Lien's dehydration.

And docs should get FTG and HK healed soon so everyone can perform a task today!

Wish me luck on the Immunity Challenge!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle