Survivor: The White Team

It sucks that we have two inactive people on our team but as long as FTG has a boar to cook we'll all get fed. As for our shelter, well, I agree meatpie is the anchor in our group and unless he comes in and builds us some damn shelter I'll use my axe and... okay let's not go there, lol.

*Gathers wood for the group*

BTW, Ghost said if people tie in the immunity challenge then nobody is safe. I'm gonna go for it. Because if we lose we can kick out meatpie and if we tie we can kick him out AND the blacks will also lose a member. If I win, we'll go another night without shelter but we'll have a two man advantage over the black team.

We both say the same thing, it's a tie. Either way we'll either gain someone who is capable of building shelter or get a better advantage over the black team number wise.

Alright, well if people's conditions get worse they might not be able to do stuff on the next day. And what good is a doctor who can't heal?

So I know Lein's not selfish enough to heal himself so I'm gonna heal him and he can take care of another person. That way neither doctor will become too sick to help others as the days go on.

Heal Lein, heal! HEEEEAAAALLLL! Let Jesus into yer heart son! PRAISE THE LORD FOR HE IS HEALED! HALLELUJAH!!

Good choice Blackstar, the doctors have need to have each others backs.

And we should ALWAYS go for the challange. I'ld still rather go another night without shelter then lose someone but its going to be up to chance.

We have a 33% chance of winning, a 33% chance of losing and a 33% chance of tieing.

Good luck.

Dips on a drumstick.

Well, once they are cooked...and once someone else eats one and survives first.

There are no birds on the island...

You have a spear Keepit so you've got to hunt for an animal that can be killed with the spear.

Is there a way to just save this stuff until someone is hungry...?
I mean, I understand we don't have refrigeration, but still...

We all ate boar yesterday, and now, I've received a boar and a couple of "blue fish."

WTF am I supposed to do?

You only have 1 blue fish because hunters can only hunt for one animal per day.

And you can choose what you want to cook when you have more then one animal. But wait too long and the food will go bad.

Every day the list will be updated and it will show what food you have and if it has gone bad.

Also this is the last time I will be helping you guys :p

Read over your PM, check the list then see who's done what during the day. And if you're still confused about something PM me.

If you do something wrong I won't point it out until the end of the day.

I think if you've got spare food then cook it, it should prevent us from being hungry and is better then us starving. It's wise to have something left over to cook tomorrow but lets not waste anything but letting it go off.

now now... before i'll heal the next goon, i have a very important question... hum hum:

Who is Lein?

Signed LIEN

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod