GR Survivor: IT'S ALL OVER!

You light the flammable berry juice and head to the beach, the forest catching fire behind you. It's not too long before the small line of fire is a towering inferno, consuming a good chunk of the island in flames. It's easy to say that the ship will see the fire and, if you're lucky, come investigate the cause of it. Night's falling fast and you make it to the beach safely, but there's no guarantee that the others won't be looking for the people who lit their island up like a flaming Christmas tree. You decide to take watch, splitting it up into shifts throughout the night.

Sweet dreams, folks.

Night 11

The sun comes up on an island that only twelve hours ago had quite a bit of vegetation on it. Thanks to the fire you lit last night, that quite a bit has turned into a very small concentration of trees, scattered across a barren, charred, and otherwise burned piece of land. There are no Others to be seen, but you also notice that Bretimus has disappeared as well.

The ship did see the fire, and you can see it actually coming close to the island you're on right now. With rescue close you all have hope in your heats.

Then you get ambushed. It's surprising how people can sneak up on you when there doesn't look like there's anything to hide behind, but they managed to grab you while you were looking out to sea. They take you to a still forested part of the island and tie you each to a tree.

Bretimus walks up to you to begin discussions as to what's about to happen...

PM me a thing you'd find in a toolbox. Whoever gets it right (or closest to what I'm thinking of anyway) wins immunity.

Day 12

You are a punk Bret, and I mean that in all offense.
If I ever get free, your scalp is mine.

To think that we gave you water...

HEATHEN! Non-believer! Ungrateful! I'm gonna gut you and make fillet Mignon out of you!

...This is the part where you make amends and... free us, right?

Oh, I've definitely come to free you. Don't you see how many people I've freed? MattAY, come. Act as my chair. My legs grow weary.

*MattAY crouches down and acts as my chair. I sit, and hold Hammy like a king holds a scepter.*

When we were abducted they started brainwashing us. But my brain was unwashable. They told us all sorts of stuff and eventually I watched as everyone we came here with gave in. I had to end it. You see, the whole tribe was under the control of their old leader, he had to be stopped. So I took action and I killed him. But then something crazy happened, they started worshipping me! I want all of you to worship me...or die.

So... If I begin to worship you now, you'll free me and return to me Einherjar and my Lightning Bow with some arrows?
But that's some tale you have there... Comrade Fuhrer.

I think i speak for the whole group when i quote from our messiah, Will Smith:
original_image.gif

Hammy, how could you... :cry:

And MattAY, you whore!

It definitely wouldn't hurt if you started worshipping me, but I would have to test your...devotion. I'm kinda choosy when it comes to acolytes.

Alright, immunity challenge is over and Links won! He's immune. Because Lien and HK would only be able to vote for each other anyway I just need a vote from Links tonight.

Hostile persuasion can be taxing on even the strongest willed people, especially when it’s one of their old friends doing the persuading. The long, helpless hours spent strapped down, unable to move, being told to do what an enemy wants you to do will eventually crack a person, if for nothing else because they want it to be over, but LinksOcarina, Lien, and HK-47 have managed to stay strong and vigilant throughout the entire thing, refusing any offer that is made to them. Bretimus, slowly getting tired of their refusals, looks to HK, clearly the weakest of the three. He is slumping down from the tree he is tied to, exhausted, hungry, and thirsty.

“This is your last chance, Mr. 47. Come join Hammy and me, you’ll be treated well and be trusted by all. Nobody will blame you for abandoning your old friends.â€

After a ton of events during the night, Links somehow overpowered the Others to be declared the Sole Survivor. He bursted out of the camp, made his way onto the beach, and bumped into the landing team that the ship had sent. After a brief explanation of his situation the shipmen they take him back to their boat to be brought home after his painstaking stay on the foreign island.

Links will tell you how he did it

After formulating a plan to feign allegiance to Bretimus, both Lien and myself do so and basically plead to join him. Bret I must admit was somewhat cautious at first, because he is a sharp guy, but he does cut us loose and, much to our enjoyment, let's us go. He, along with two other guards, motions for us to follow him. Lien and myself, however, had one ace up the sleeve, or rather, paralyzing darts we both hid on our persons before they can find them.

Where we hid them, id rather not tell.

So the first chance we got, we palmed out little darts and, before anyone could react, jammed them into the sides of the two sentries that Bretimus had with him. Needless to say, he wasn't happy, so he tackled me to the ground and was about to use his hammer on me.

But Lien then tackled him back! Good love Lien like that. He grabbed the hammer and was about to smash Bret's brains in but Hammy attacked.

Fucking Hammy.

Bret was still on the floor, the wind knocked out of him, but Hammy was doing a number on Lien, clawing his face and stuff. I punted Hammy in the face (gotta love abuse to animals like that) and grabbed Lien. He was in bad shape, I was in bad shape, but we had one chance.

Semi-conscious, I dragged him with me to the shoreline. Much to our dismay we found out that we were on a cliffside. Lien needed a rest, but unfortunately for me I got smacked in the face by a fucking hammer. It was a pretty bad blow so much so I still have the stitches to prove it, if you look at the right side of my head.

It was Bretimus, of course. The fucker was chasing us now and trying to kill us both. But Lien went into hero mode, and a fight ensued, kinda like this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fwj8pqtiWlE

Good way to end a major fued, isn't it?

Lien got smashed hard with Bret's hammer. So hard he said to me his ribs were crushed and he can't go on. Bret was in bad shape but still alive, until I threw one last paralyzing dart (this one was hidden in a worse place then the last one, so id rather not say where it was) into his back. It was nice to see him convulse and die, especially after all the bullshit he spewed, he needed a peaceful death.

Lien was dying. He knew, I didn't. He told me to go to the boat on the bottom. I told him I didn't want to leave him, but then he slapped me in the face (the bastard!) and said "don't be a fool. You got to survive, someone has to survive!"

I never knew Lien was a fan of Dawn of the Dead.

So he got up, and walked away. No idea where, or even how, with a broken body. But I imagine he found a peaceful place to rest himself.....

(I have no idea how to compare it, sorry.)

So, my head spinning and bleeding, but somehow scrambled down to the shore. There was a boat about a quarter mile from the shore, with guys looking at a smoking island basically. I waved for them, even swam a bit into the surf, and the boat came closer.

The guys let me on the ship, and asked what happened, and that was it.

Everything that happened is as I told you just now....

So it's time to raise a glass (you bet your ass) to Lien! The dude saved my life, I just wish I could have saved his.

Congratulations to all who participated in this year's game. I know it was weird, at times I even found myself taking a step back and asking where this was going. Luckily in the end it all worked out and we had, what I could call, a successful game that lasted for the past month or so. I hope you all had fun, and enjoy the rest of your summer.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod