GRumble 2015: That's All Folks

UrbanMasque said:
Dan's gone...
No other GR higherup seems to care about the forums..
This contest has stalled...
And no one is responding to my movie thread...
..wtf am I living for?

I've been busying and mourning the loss of Dan. When are we doing Silent Hill Urbz??? When????????????

:p

Urbz
And
Them Feels

Sourdeez said:
UrbanMasque

The Feel Bros

you're choice bros
I+personally+have+a+dislike+of+bronies+but+god+damn+_dbfed32b2d2861a8597032eb5167acf6.jpg

Longo and Feel Bros, that way I can still vote for both of you.

And it looks like the PM voting is down to myself, as well as Urbs and Wicked, so you two, this is for you:

Alright guys, you asked for it and we did it. We already know that you love the Doxdo, the perfect pleasuring device for the novice, but many of you want to heat things up in the bedroom and really bust a nut to a monster-sized dildo. We've now added wings with a span of over 600 feet, attached three large horns to its head, put serrated spikes on the shaft and it shoots a uranium heat beam from its pee-hole. Pretty Little Paradox, Inc is proud to present: The RoDoxdo!
5_zps1qyhut7k.jpg

The RoDoxdo, a prehistoric pleasuring device ready to satisfy bunghole aficionados! Two 12 volt Interstate car batteries are included so you can start scorching your asshole right of the box. Another fine product of Pretty Little Paradox, Inc that be yours as long as you don't vote me out!

Day 17

Watching you all and the way you are voting, it's like watching Sims try and make good choices. You spend weeks, months, years trying to build Sims up, prodding them to make the good decisions and then in a flourish of full retard they go and fuck everything up.

tumblr_mkp13pZix31s6caelo1_400.gif

UrbanMasque trumps Longo_2_guns, 8-5! ELIMINATED!

FINALLY WE HAVE A CHAMPION IN THE DOUBLES!
The Feel Bros take the trophy because when it comes to teamwork we know the two of you are joined at the hip.
Wrestling%20Lg%20Classic%20Singlet%20Thumb.jpg

The crowd grew silent as our last three GRumblers stared at each other. Wicked had smeared maple syrup on himself though and no man could pull him from the mat. So Urbz and Dox exchanged blows, pummeling one another...until the Hellraiser people came and welcomed Dox into the ranks. ELIMINATED!!!

For this last and final round we will vote our champion via PM. Everyone, choose your champion...WickedLiquid or UrbanMasque! PM me your vote.

As for the SINGLES the GRand Finale!!!

UrbanMasque
vs
Master_Craig

Let's get it on!

Urban won the doubles with his feeling friend Tingy. We can't let Urbz win both the doubles AND the singles AND the PM vote. Just think of what it will turn our pal into...

x11-ego-inflating-quotes-by-kanye-west_im-a-god.png.pagespeed.ic.CCq1QolRJuzdWoAtp-3L.jpg

Make the right choice, we all need water to live, why not make your liquid wicked. Vote for me when you PM our Brett

This message paid for by the WickedLiquid-o-m-g-how-did-i-make-it-to-the-finals campaign

Oh and Master Craig

Why can't I win all three? Because every possible odd is stacked against me for a 3peat! Never has anyone been this close to perfection and never will there be another!
1oxhzcnm.jpg

dat-feel_fb_1879109.jpg

You guys want to be a part of history or are you all willing to settle for 'good enough'? Never stop fighting GR! Our defacto dad may have abandoned us but I NEVER WILL - so KNOCK OFF THE HIPPIE SHIT, GRAB AN M16 AND STORM THAT VOTING BOTH WITH ME AND CHOOSE:

UrbanMasque

oh yea, and PM to kick WickedLiquid out of this BITCH!... because, fuck him.

Kanye-Shrug-300x286.jpg

3 shades..
..no accident

WickedLiquid said:
Urban won the doubles with his feeling friend Tingy. We can't let Urbz win both the doubles AND the singles AND the PM vote. Just think of what it will turn our pal into...
Remember that time you voted against me, jerk?

Though so did Master Craig...

I vote Urban.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod