The 4th Annual GR Showdown ~Round One~

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Joker

Rookie
Alright, it's that time of year again. Sorry for being one day late, but GR was down for most of yesterday. Here we go! 64 games enter, only 1 emerges as the champion. In 2002, Half Life was the champion. 2003, it was GTA3. 2004, It was Final Fantasy 7. Then, just last year, Metal Gear Solid got it's win. Now, a new year demands a new champion.

Here is the bracket.

http://www.bracketmaker.com/tmenu.cfm?t ... %20Bracket

Each match will last for twenty four hours. Should I take longer than that to post a new match, votes after twenty four hours will not be counted unless I say otherwise. (Odds are I will be late tomorrow, but i'm not sure) Whichever game with the most votes at the end of 24 hours wins and moves on, the loser is eliminated. One vote per person. You must have a account on GR to vote. Votes can be sent over AIM/MSN/Yahoo but only if I know you have a GR Account. There is no rule against voting if you haven't played both games...but I would recommend and ask of everyone to only vote if they...well, know what they're voting for and against.

I've recently lost my AIM buddy list, so everyone can feel free to tell their fellow GRians that a new showdown is starting as well.

Match 1

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (1)
VS.
Super Smash Brothers (16)

I vote for OoT.

May the best game win!

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time wins 9-0.

MATCH 2

Super Mario 64 (8 )
VS.
Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (9)

I vote Super Mario 64.

May the best game win.

Mario
du du du do de da doe, De du do du du do du do de do de do dododo de do de to de do do de de de. etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod