GRumble 2015: That's All Folks

Links
Urban

Soo... close
The Feel Bros.

feels-bro-freeatlast.jpg

Day 15

Sometimes the only thing that you can ask for is for the other guy to make it quick...y'know, if at all possible at least keep it before the second CD.

seppy-kills-aerith-o.gif

Yeesh, that looked like it smarted...

Bretimus_v2, with a heavy heart, had to take his partner, LinksOcarina to the woodshed, 8-6! ELIMINATED!
UrbanMasque has defeated his long archnemesis, Longo_2_guns, 8-6!
This horsecrap again? Was their one victory a fluke? The Feel Bros tie Team Brazelda, 7-7!

When you're in a fight like the GRumble you can take your eye off the prize. You can't be the announcer and a fighter...which is how I lost the GRumble.

tumblr_ly7otzL5tz1qidtq3.gif

NEXT ROUND! The final four face off, each one on their last quarter except for MC who still has another quarter on the cabinet.

UrbanMasque
vs
Master_Craig

Longo_2_guns
vs
Bretimus_v2

Take a moment to think about Doubles...let's not vote. Maybe our contestants in the Doubles challenge need to do something to earn these votes. Stir your constituency, reach across the aisle.

Studio Tan, Paradox, UrbanMasque, WickedLiquid, don't forget vote someone out for the GRumble.

Dan's gone...
No other GR higherup seems to care about the forums..
This contest has stalled...
And no one is responding to my movie thread...
..wtf am I living for?

AM87uYE.jpg

Day 16

There are people out there that think this GRumble is being ran poorly! There are people who are using their voices to decry this entertaining game that I have built! Under no obligation did I offer this to you, and I did it without let or lien! Well...if you think you can run it better than how I'm run...

183.gif

Nevermind...I'll shut up.

UrbanMasque takes Master_Craig down for the first time in this competition, 8-5!
Longo_2_guns beats Bretimus_v2 like a Brazilian half-breed orphan, 8-4! (...too soon...) :crying4:
StudioTan does so much. He punches his opponents, he even sings at the party but he is no Ramses. The others noticed and threw him forcibly from the ring.

NEXT ROUND!!!!
UrbanMasque
vs
Longo_2_guns

The Feel Bros
(De-Ting & UrbanMasque)
MrGYXmE.png

vs

Team Brazelda
(Bretimus_v2 & LinksOcarina)
zelda_bra.jpg

Paradox, UrbanMasque, WickedLiquid, don't forget vote someone out for the GRumble.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod