GR Survivor: IT'S ALL OVER!

Yeah... Sorry guys, I've had a wonky weekend, father just got back from Kazakhstan and a soccer tournament this weekend, so I've been unbelievably busy. Whoops :oops: Also, Lien, that game was messed up. I managed to record it... No way every game has THAT many fouls in the leagues, there was 47!

Back on topic, have we developed a strategy yet?

Daybreak. The vampires (if there were any on the island) would either retreat to their coffins for the daytime, or sparkle in the sunlight. Take your pick.

Team Vengeance is setting up their weapons, getting ready to attack. 10000_Squirrels has decided to help HK-47 with his paralyzing blow darts. Everything's going well when Squirrels pricks his finger on the sharp end of a dart that has already been equipped with the paralysis berries. He goes into a state of shock almost instantly as the poisons from the berries lock up his nervous system. Laying stiff as a board (but definitely NOT light as a feather) his breathing becomes quick and short, and the time between breaths lengthens. Eventually suffocating, Squirrels becomes one of the few members to actually die in front of the rest of the group. It turns out that the berries not only paralyze your extremities, but also stop your lungs from working (I mean come on, they paralyze your body). His death does teach you that you can kill people with those darts, though.

Time to get to work on what's happening during the day. At this point in time, everyone gains every skill available in the game, as well as the ability to fight.

It's very faint, but a ship's horn is heard off in the distance...

Lien
LinksOcarina
HK-47

Day 10

Defensive didn't work. Traps didn't work.

We should go all out, and at the very least, take some of them with us. Use the paralyzing darts, weapons, ammo, and the like. Let's bring the fight to them.

I'm unsure about a full frontal assault, we should have the element of surprise if we are to try something like that, like completely get them on their blind side. Having the trees as cover would do quite nicely. (The way you said it, I see it as we charge head on from the trees or a place where there's little cover)

And if it's going like this, it might opt out guerrilla tactics, as we don't have the time for that and most of our ranged weapons create smoke and noise when fired.

But I second going on the offense, it's time for us to take action.

I also vote we do some ranged combat before we come at them with our melee weapons; to help even out the numbers.

New plan...
Burn our camp down.....head for the horn in the distance. Bring the weapons with us and anyone tries to take us we fight back. A chance to get out of here is probably better than fighting it out, we can defend ourselves as we trek.

We bring the fight to them and have a shot at getting home.

Who is with me??

If we burn the camp, would the fire spread to the forest that surrounds the camp?

And I agree to that, instead of an operation that may lead us to going out in a blaze of glory, it's one that has a better chance at survival.

Would the torching of the camp provide sufficient smoke for the ship to notice?

Only one way to find out, I guess.

To be honest, do we have a choice at this point? I mean, if we fight were likely to die. If we can't get their attention were stranded.

Let's take a gamble at this point.

Lets hope they don't ambush us while we do the operation.

I can assume this will be on foot; would you and Lien be able to run and gun with those rifles?

Just so you know the forest is getting pretty dry. You've been on the island for ten days and it's only rained once. If you decide to burn your camp down I'll be rolling percentile dice to determine how big the fire gets.

As your discussion as to whether to burn the camp down and head for the beach continues, Bretimus stumbles into your camp. He seems tired and worn out, but otherwise unharmed...

Ahem. I realize I'm dead and such, but imagine this as a flashback/wise voice talking in your mind... I left a trail of extremely flammable berry juice to and from the enemy camp... *cough* Check the past posts.*cough* Would that help at all with the fire?

Is that trail, by chance, close to our own camp so we can ignite it like a trail of gunpowder?

Also, Bret is back....I think we should kill him......I mean, he was kinda captured there and we saw him sitting there last night.

I started it from the spike wall trap, so it's incredibly close. Set or trigger the trap, and it'll be lit on fire along with the walls. Good, for when you're abandoning your camp... Whether in a run for the coast, or in a full-out assault.

Guys, I broke free from their evil clutches and I'm here to fight again. I want to fight them for what they did. Also, umm, food &water...can I have some.

If not I could get us some water prepared. I have no weapons to hunt with.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle