GR Survivor: IT'S ALL OVER!

Because the raped meat has taken holy damage anyone who eats it will become a little more powerful for the rest of the day...

Aw yeah!
Going to wait until it's cooked before I eat it; it'll still retain it's holy raped properties even if it's cooked.

If I go down, i'm gonna kill em first..

Oh, and I picked some nuts for our lovely meat.....mmm...meat and nuts.....I can feel the power flowing through me..

Good thing I am not a jedi, or in Fable, or else id be getting devil horns on my head or something.

Just in case i don't make it pass the night, i make a batch of first aid and Isopropyl alcohol. We never know if there will be a case for a bad fight and i won't be there to treat you guys. just dump your wounds in the vats and wrap it with the bandage. It should heal.
And by first aid and Isopropyl alcohol, i of course mean that i mix water with red paprika and duct tape some leaves. But The batch should last a couple days... or maybe not.

How did i learn to salvage for medicine base on nothing you ask? Why I lean how to do such feat from my great master, the badass doctor K
mafune_kazuo_k2.jpg

...And by learn from him, i mean i read the books when i was young... in Japanese... and i couldn't understand S***!

Dusk arrives. The members of Team Vengeance leave their camp in search of the middle of the Island. As it turns out, the middle isn't as hard to find as originally thought, even for a group of people who've only been there for a little over a week and haven't really mapped the place out. HK of course has his incredible tracking skills, which come in handy. They get to the meeting place, and there is a group of five Others waiting for them.

"Glad to see you found the place alright." One of them says

"It's not so hard when you're as good a tracker as me!" Declared HK

"Did you come unarmed?" The same one asks

Each team member turns out their pockets, proving they have no weapons of any kind.

"Good, we were hoping that would be the case." An older man tells them. "My name is Bill, and I'm the leader of this tribe here. You've been causing us a fair bit of trouble these past few days. At first it wasn't a problem, you all went willingly, but now your resistance has started to annoy us, and your traps around the island haven't really helped your cause."

The members of Vengeance remain silent, each scowling at the old man. Their arms crossed, trying to be as intimidating as possible.

"Not quite the talkers then, eh? No matter. We don't need you to talk." With that, waves his right arm, and gunshots are heard. Bullets hit each member, but thankfully because they ate the Holy Raped Meat the bullets bounce right off. Now is their chance, they can take these guys. HK and Links run up to the two men nearest them and steal their guns. Lien and Green_Lantern do the same on the other side. They aim the guns at the old man and start coming closer.

"Nobody shoot another bullet or this old man gets a third eye!" Shouts Green_Lantern.

The Others are frightened. "Put your guns down, men. We're clearly outmatched," says Bill. The men hiding in the bushes do as they say.

"We're taking this man with us," says Lantern, being very in charge of the situation. "Nobody's gonna shoot or else he gets it."

With that every member of Vengeance turns around and starts walking away.

"There's only one problem with your plan there, son," Bill whispers to Lantern, trying not to laugh. "The guns you guys just grabbed, they're not loaded!"

Lantern pulls the trigger but finds out Bill is absolutely right. In a moment of panic, he tries to hit Bill over the head with the butt of his gun, but at the same moment Bill wheels around and stabs him in the gut. The remaining members run back to camp for safety.

10000_Squirrels
Lien
HK-47
LinksOcarina
Green_Lantern - Deceased
Bretimus - Deceased

Anyone wanna become the new cook?

Night 8

Perhaps we should plan something out for them now....like a battle plan before they pick the rest of us off....

I still have some Rabbit Blood on me....that, and the Master Sword.....

well it's night time... we should sleep... but i guess...

I realised they have guns, but no ammo. I starting to guess how this deserted island works, the one with bullets in their guns, is king.
We know they have guns but no ammo, so let's make some!

...at day time *falls asleep*

Wakey-wakey, Vengeance. You know what's going down. There's 4 of you and and unknown number of others. You have some of their guns, granted the guns you have aren't loaded, and Lien, they were anticipating you stealing their guns so the ones you took aren't loaded but theirs most certainly are. All of you are blacksmiths so making ammo won't be a problem, and if you want HK will teach you how to be hunters and soldiers, mainly because he's such a badass as one himself. This day period will be extended to 48 hours to allow you time to talk strategy and to learn to fight.

3 actions per day (or 24 hour period, whichever you want to call it) meaning that in this long day you will ultimately get 6 actions. Time to man up or shut up, and like I said, S-T-R-A-T-E-G-Y. It's important for the sessions to come, you're down the the final 4, and that's both something to be proud of as well as be prepared for. In the end only one of you will survive.

Day 9

Going to sleep now (in real life) but i would like to point out that we shouldn't just make regular ammo, but also... customizable ammo... if you guyses know what i mean...

Death to bill!

Heh.....

I will take over as the cook, and I have a special treat.....

Berries and nuts with a bit of holy beef (whats left) in a rabbits blood stew!

I do suggest we eat it before we head out, so the effects do take place if we have a confrontation.

Plus, I sharpen my sword, getting it to super diamond cutting sharpness, especially when I throw it with energy.

Last thing I do, I set up some pit traps around the camp perimeter, just in case Bill tries something at night. If anything, we can lure them there with a distraction of sorts.

Let's see what we can do. Blacksmiths, make some ammo.

Well, considering I built my massive spear wall trap yesterday, I think I'll spend 2 of my actions making ammunition. What caliber are the rifles we took from The Others? Also, I might take up those hunting and scouting lessons...

They're bolt-action hunting rifles, built to take down deer but powerful enough to take down a bear. Each action you spend making ammo gets you 10 bullets

Because I would prefer a bow and arrow (You white men and your guns and ammo), I create this bow:

597632-lina_large.jpg

Nonetheless, I forge some ammunition for the white man's guns and some arrows for my old-school bow.

I also teach 10000_Squirrels the ins and outs of hunting and soldiering.
Just remember, you'll always be number... Two.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod