GR Survivor: IT'S ALL OVER!

I would point out that i'm going to be throwing my sword, link style.

Let's see em dodge it! You guys use the ammo....in fact I have an idea..

Does anything on the island have paralyzing properties? If so, I want to go find some with a remaining action, to give to the blacksmiths to forge into the bullets, even if it doesn't kill them, they can't move anywhere once they are hit.

It's an exotic island, I'm sure there's some paralyzing berries somewhere. And even if you can't find any I'm sure HK would be happy to make you some paralyzing potions. But you all really need to figure out a game plan if you want to beat these guys...

hmmm... i got some creative plans... I have to think about them first...

we got 3 action and 48 hours (well now 40) to do something... Let me watch some Post-Apocalypse movies and think of plans...

Schimmel, can we do a "spy mission" on them?

I forgot it was coming up to the weekend when I said 48 hours, so really you've got all weekend and 3 actions per day (3 Friday, 3 Saturday, 3 Sunday).

And Lien, THANK YOU for suggesting you guys do some recon. I've been wanting you guys to do something like this for a while but I'm not gonna tell you what to do, that's for you to decide. Please Please PLEASE do some spying. Oh yeah, and spying doesn't cost you any actions

Got it! 3 per day gives us lots of time! And spying is awesome!

Let me use my first action with my blacksmith skills to make some neaty spy equipments: I take a bunch of coconuts and add a lens (out of a plastic bottle, you know the sharp ends that makes things bigger when you look in it) to make a telescope then i take some leaves and... animal droppings... to cover myself in a Gilly suit.

images%2Fproducts%2FProducts%20II%2FGSGLV%20CASS%20JKIT%20COL%20CU%2FCAMO_UNLIMITED_JACKAL_GHILLIE_SUIT.jpg

I'll use my last 2 actions later today, depending on the recon.
Before i go, so whats to come with me? i can me more suits if you guys want.

Also, schimmel, can we make a "spy ring", i.e insiders or informers? and what about sabotage (like peeing in their water supply)?

I'll come with you Lien! And let's take some of that poison I rubbed on the spears... Also, I plan to coat my trail in flammable berry juice, in a last-stand f***-you weapon.

Alrighty then! I grab hammy, the god hammer of war and get myself a bag of first aid (we never know). Along with 10000_Squirrels with his new found ability given by HK's tutoring, we sneaky like go back to the meeting place. where signs of the struggle still lay around.

From there we'll try and follow any trail that may lead to Bill's encampment and get as much intel as possible. I give 10000_Squirrels an extra Gilly suit and we move like ninjas in a jungle.

Saturday:

I forage for some berries and roll a 19 on a D20. Noticing a bird hopping on a branch nearby, I snatch it before it can fly away and shove a berry down it's throat. The berry bursts as it goes down and the bird becomes paralyzed.
I continue to gather as much berries as I can possibly carry and take extra care to not break any.

Next action is to make a batch of paralyze potions (I assume it's up to Schimmel to decide on how many I made.

Oh snap... I use my last action to coat my arrow tips with the berries, giving them a special sexy glisten.

I'll spy in the 'morrow, with a comrade because there is strength in numbers.

I'll just stay in camp apart from hunting and berry-finding.

Sunday...
On the hunt I kill an antelope and a boar (Apparently the former live in these parts); the latter with Disaresta, which rapes anything that isn't resistant to holy damage.

I also use my second action to gather more paralyzing berries in case we need them for traps.

Unsure if this can be part of the second action or the third, but I gather some poisonous berries. I tested them out on a hapless woodland creature and it wasn't pleasant for it.

We can use them for traps, bullets, arrows, coating our blades, all sorts of stuff.

Alright, Vengeance. Your day has lasted pretty long, and it's not quite over yet. Take your actions for the day and PM me a number between 1 and 50. The one closest is immune tonight

Alright, I'm still waiting for Squirrels to guess so I can't really tell you who's got immunity yet (you hear that buddy? You're holding up the whole game!) But I CAN give you the results of your scouting missions.

1st Mission:
After a couple hours of exploring the jungle, you eventually stumble on the Others' camp. It's empty at the moment (one of you notes the time as around 5PM) and so you go into the place and look around. It's your standard camp, tents and a fire pit are in plain sight, but you discover something else. They've figured out a way to harness and use electricity. The entire place has power. On top of having power they also have flood lights that seem to turn on around dusk so that the perimeter of their camp is lit up at night. You see benches, what looks like it could be some sort of ritual area, but what you don't see is any sacrifice pit. After a good two hours of scouting you go back to camp.

2nd Mission
The second mission takes place at night so you can get an idea of their defenses and lookouts. You notice four men patrolling the lit perimeter constantly, and three lookout posts each manned with two sentries. You also notice the fire pit is ablaze and think you can see people sitting around it. You're not 100% sure, but one of the people looks like MattAY, and another looks like Bretimus. You wonder why some of their members look like people you used to know. You decide to leave before anyone spots you, and head back to camp

With this info, perhaps we can try to overtake one of the lookout posts silently with the paralyzing poison we got. From there we maybe can infiltrate the camp and take out the four patrolling sentries.

At the same time we can cut the power in camp. Plus, I suggest was find a way to get night vision for this attack.

So for actions, I want to first practice my hand to hand and sword fighting skills. After that, I want to see if we can figure out a way to get some night-vision into my system, perhaps some type of berry we can eat can do that, so I go berry picking for some more obscure berries out there.

My last action I guess to lead this plan, if no one objects, two of us take out the guard posts, the other two can find a way to cut the power?

Sorry for the late update guys, but seeing as Squirrels still hasn't given me an answer I'm just going to go ahead and say Lien wins immunity for being closest to the number (which was 16) by giving me his answer of 13. That means you can't vote for Lien. You've all had a really LOOOONG day (I mean really, it spanned 4 actual days) so it's bedtime. PM me a vote for elimination, remember it can't be Lien. I'll try to make this night period short, or make it up to you guys some other way later in the week.

Night 9

I second that plan; no one is left alone like in the horror movies and we're getting more done than we would in one group.

I'm good either way, as in which team I'm a part of, but I'm leaning a bit towards helping take out the guard posts. My arrows may be a bit more silent than your white man guns.

And because this emphasizes stealth, I'm going to create a set of blow guns and some paralysis darts.

First two actions consist of creating a set of blow guns and paralysis darts to accompany them.

Edit, disregard what I said about creating weaponry, didn't realize it was night time. My bad.

*Does the immunity dance*

Yes, without power, we can go metal gear on them and parachute them like real merican heroes. CAn't wait to use my Gilly suit in action!

Also, i'm very sorry for not posting the past days, i had a very busy week-ends... *cough* also world cup *cough*. I'm back on track now

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod