GR Survivor: IT'S ALL OVER!

Returning to their camp, everyone who ventured out to gather supplies from where they used to live returns home in one piece. There is no sign of any of their fellow team mates when they make it to their old camps, which is a little more than unsettling, but everyone has an idea of what probably happened. Either way, while visiting the old Rick Roll camp, HK-47 came across something he never thought he'd see again; Hammy, his faithful Hammer god was waiting by the fridge, almost as if he knew they were coming for him. The sun starts setting, and to their knowledge the members of Team Vengeance still haven't been found by the others, or so they think.

When leaving the Trololol camp some of you picked up a follower. He kept his distance and wasn't noticed, but has found your camp. So far nobody has come for any of you, but it's immunity challenge time.

I'm thinking of an hour in the day (hour 0-24). PM me your guess and the closest to the hour has immunity

Well, I set up more amazing detect/destroy traps for the enemy to trigger, as well as drinking and eating when possible. We now have a solid, impossible-to-get-through perimeter. Except for Solid Snake to get through... :shock:

Sorry Bretimus, you were around but you didn't vote

You're all tired and weary from visiting your old camps and carrying supplies back to your new place. So tired, in fact, that you pretty much all pass out immediately, feeling safe in the fact that there are traps placed all around you so anyone sneaking up will be caught. During the night, you all wake up to the sound of one of them going off.

Everyone looks around nervously, wondering what could have set it off, nobody wanting to check it out. Finally, gathering up all his courage, Bretimus decides he'll be the brave one. He gets out of the shelter and wanders towards the sound. When he gets there, nothing is in it, it seems as though the trap had just gone off, and that's when they strike. Almost like an elite commando unit, four Others silently grab and quiet him, then take him away.

Not wanting to be snatched up like him, the rest of the camp decides it might be best to stay quiet, go to sleep, and deal with the situation in the morning

Night 7

Because of the long weekend this will be a short night. Expect the next day period to start later today.

Waking up after a less-than-peaceful night the nervous remaining members of Team Vengeance set to work preparing to track and kill the tribe of Others. Unfortunately, the night before their blacksmith headed out into the jungle and still hasn't been heard from, but he had taken them all under his wing and taught them the fine art of smithing. You can all make weapons now, so start gearing up.

Wondering if the Others are ever going to pay them a visit now that their campsite has in fact been found, Team Vengeance gets to work on their daily chores, trying to hide their skiddishness.

Lien
HK-47
10000_Squirrels
Bretimus - Deceased
LinksOcarina
Green_Lantern

Day 8

Perhaps a plan of action is needed to take out these others?

I suggest we do it Ewok style, get some traps for them and capture some of these dudes!

Well since I woke up and could all of a sudden blacksmith shit, I make myself a sweet sword for protection, then begin cooking the day's meal. And after all of that I help Links make traps for around the camp.

I agree with links, someone should make some traps then with my... medical skills... i could poison them. And by poison i mean the reverse of remedy.

And do we still have three action a day? or was that a one time event?

I make myself this sword:

eincx0.jpg

Okay, I'll get on making some traps, with the wonderful addition of poison from Lien :). Firstly, I craft myself a combat shovel, which is essentially a shovel on one end, and a shortened halberd on the other end.

Secondly, I craft a spear-deploying trap which launches a solid wall of 7-foot-tall spears into the ground when the bones are rattled (Which are impossible to get by without rattling, 'cause they're like hippie bead doors) the vines the bones are attached to shake and dislodge the spears, which triggers it. BUT! The spears' shafts are carefully roughened to have the same texture as shark skin, which means when you rub it with skin on any part of your body, it takes pieces of skin off, revealing the bare meat underneath and allowing for the poison-coating to flow into the delicious flesh with full effect. (Lien's poison goes onto the spears' shafts :wink:) I spend all day making these, 'cause they're a b*tch to get that texture on :(. Also, this spear wall acts like an actual wall when deployed, so even if they do get in, they can't get out with anything being carried, and... I can't imagine anyone being tossed over a 7-foot-high wall. So we have our security, and our deadly traps, and our capturing traps all set into one. Also, I can craft this many spears because they're very rough, with no killing point tips. They're one use only, but drive into the ground about 7-9 inches because of the height they're dropped from. So, if anything gets caught under them... It's skewered. The texture means they can't be climbed over either, without severely damaging any limb or body part that touches the wall... Tree leaves don't stand a chance, and due to the dual-sharpened-ends of the spears, any blanket-type thing thrown over the wall will just cut through and fall to either side of the wall, rendering it useless.

My third action, is to prepare an easily-deployable fire trap which activates off the spears, which are rubbed in the juices of that strange red berry Links found, which when we threw in the fire, we found to be unbelievably flammable. So, when, say, a torch is tossed onto the ground near the spikes/spears, the entire thing is set ablaze, and because our camp is just dirt from the tramping of our feet and our shelter is made of bone, we're safe from the fire... However, the jungle isn't, along with the Others' homes and camps. :twisted: BURN THEM OUT! (I do need someone to make the flammable coating for the spears' first foot of length though, as I've used up all my actions.)

Also, I eat and drink in between crafting my beautiful weapons. OH! And the spear wall is set only just before night, so that the group can take their actions without fear of... Spearing/poisoning/being set ablaze/general painful death. I'll leave it up to Lien to describe the (Hopefully) painful effects of the poison.

Well it seems as though you're pretty well geared for defense against anyone coming into the camp, so...

While you're all constructing your defenses and weapons, cooking food, catching food, eating and drinking, or playing with poison to throw anywhere you want, an arrow gets fired into your camp from out of nowhere! It strikes the shelter you've built, and even though everything in the shelter is made out of bone, the arrow pierces one and stays in it. There's a note attached to the arrow which reads...

"Dear neusances,
We have noticed you've taken hostile actions against us contacting you, so instead of coming to you, you're going to come to us. Meet us in the middle of the island at dusk to discuss what we want and what will happen should we not get what we want. Don't be late, and come unarmed."

In terms of immunity this day, I'm thinking of a barnyard animal. Whoever can guess what that animal is wins immunity. The rest of you are on the chopping block. PM me with your guess.

UPDATE: Squirrels has immunity, he PMed me first and guessed right. Everyone vote for someone to kick off, don't worry, that person will go down in style.

that was quick...

anywhoo... Seeing that my poisoni... er... i meant... reverse remedying skills waas put into awesome use, i'll take it i have two action left.

For my first action, i pick up Hammy, my talking hammer, and promot him from Prophet of the gods, to an actual god himself!
I reinforce his edge with unobtanium that came in a small meteor from the sky last night (it was very very small, it came almost unnoticed), i introduce a rumble pack by the handle (actually i put two squirrels in the hilt who go berserk when you shake the hilt) and carve unholly roman letters on the blade.

Ladies and gentleman, hammy is not hammy the talking hammer, prophet of the god. he is now Hammy, the gods of all hammers!
RedFactionHammer.png

Move over Mars, god of war!

"What's that, hammy? YOU want to talk to the villagers? No, sorry buddy, you're a weapon now! they specifically say no weapon... Hey i'm sorry! fine fine! I'll make you a roast sacrifice!"

And as for my last action... hmmm... i'll wait a bit and see what the other will do first. It's aspirin tea time right now so i drink and eat for the day.

My first action, I manly hunt down a boar, raising my Overdrive bar to level 1.25.

I next hunt down a pair of deer for venison, raising my Overdrive bar to 2.80.

Bringing these back to camp, I challenge Grizzly "Big Daddy" Bearrusson.

My Overdrive Bar hits level three and I activate Disaresta, which rapes the bear three times over.

I bring what's left of it back to camp.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod