GR Survivor: IT'S ALL OVER!

Go Team Venture!
1.jpg

The sun rises on the beach, but in the jungle the light is obscured by trees and leaves, casting a soft green light on the ground below. The six members of Team Vengeance wake up to start their daily activities only to notice that HK-47 is badly hurt from his hunting expedition the day before. He may be the Juggernaut, but he clearly isn't indestructible. His bleeding hasn't slowed down in the least and he appears to be in a lot of pain.

Looking around your new fantastic, yet a little disturbing, shelter, you notice that during the night something (or someone) has taken most of your weapons and tools. All that's left is a hammer that was used to help construct the shelter.

The embers of last night's fire dying down, it might be a good idea to start your day off right and get moving on those daily chores. Who knows when you'll be found, after all.

Bretimus
Lien
HK-47 - injured
10000_Squirrels
Bretimus
LinksOcarina
Green_Lantern

Day 7

Not to metagame at all, but if the old Team Rick Roll can remember, you still have a deserted camp full of supplies AND a fridge with food in it. Not to mention none of the members of Rick Roll or Trololol know what happened to the people they left behind...

Lien! You best fix me up proper or you will be sleeping in a haunted house tonight!

And someone took my babies...

I'm in too much pain over the loss of my babies and the wound I have to remember such a fact. Hopefully some of my companeros remember.

All right! *rubs hands* Finally it's a new day! And the sun is smiling back at me :D . Happy!

Hum hum... Deserted island insanity aside, I first drink what's left of the water. And by drink, i boil it and add some aspirin in it to make some foamy tea...

Then, as HK just got up and the sudden blood rush goes straight up to my brain, i rip off a piece of my shirt to make a tourniquet... around his eyes and knock him down, because he must not see what I'm about to do to him for i am not responsible to what happens to him after the operation. That's right, It's Dr.Black jack time, b****!
blackjack1.jpg

I pick up some makeshift scapel out of sharp rocks and proceed to open up his wounds. I dive down my needles (which are actually very small branches) deep inside his veins to stop the bleeding. Then i proceed in removing his larynx, lungs and Parotid gland. All that from his side! Then i proceed by replacing extra parts inside him and quickly replaced his larynx with a plastic bottle that was floating about at the sea, his lungs with those of a bear Hk hunted before and replace his Parotid gland with those of a wolf. I patched it all up with a smiley face.
As for the leg wound, i used up some wolf fur to replace the skin it should graft on it's own... right?

"Man... my head... Hey Doc... what happen to me?"
"Well, Hk my friend... I've good news and bad news..."
"Hit me with the good stuff firt, doc"
"You know have the guts of a bear and you can howl and drool like a wolf! You're by official governmental paper work as "Half feral"! Welcome to team Jacob"
"AWESOME! ... Dare i ask, what's the bad news?"
"You're now a hermaphrodite... DOCTOR LIEN AWAY! *runs away* WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP!"

Hey schimmel, can i... "Fix"... Links or is he doomed to his blood addiction fate... And what of Hammy the talking hammer? Please tell me it's back at rick roll camp!

Well, since we don't need a shelter, I'll go back to our old camp if possible, to look for that fridge, as well as signs of what happened to our old team. More building material :). I also eat and drink if/when possible.

Lien, after that last post, if you want to try your hand at fixing Links, please be my guest. Of course, he has to ask for help before you just go ahead and do it. HK, when I can think of some advantages to being part Feral, I'll PM you.

I rekindle the dying fire and being preparing the food for the day. Since I don't have any pots or pans (HINT HINT) I just put yesterday's catch on a hand made rotary above the fire.

Well now, anyone wanna go with me on an expedition to the camp?

I will happily protect and along the way, forage anything, because hell, I have berserker bunny rage in me.

To hell with it, let's make this interesting. From now on because there are only 6 of you, you each get three actions per day. That's right, count 'em up, t-h-r-e-e! Enjoy your new found abilities

Alright, I can wait. And will thus wait for my new super mutant abilities to become known before I savagely hunt my brothers and sisters.

I'm going with ya Links, so we've got two people at least... Hopefully that fridge will be in good shape, and that we can find it :(.

However, before I leave... I think I'll use one of my actions to build an alarm-type trap, through clattering fingerbones and a vine-based cage/net combination to drop, through one of the survivors taking a rock off of a vine next to the beds. The fingerbone trap surrounds the entire camp, but requires the rock to be taken off in order to become lethal. So, I have created a potentially lethal trap that also wakes any person whom hears it when they walk through it, but otherwise is a harmless noisy personnel detector. Clever, no? :p

I eat some food and inject some homemade berry vaccine (it's just squished berry inside a empty Capri Sun package i found in the sands) into Links, so that his addiction can be controlled according to his will... I hope...

And to the camp gathering group, I'll stay here but could you guys go get me hammy, my trusty hammer... You know he speaks with god every morning... And he hates La lambada... And hey, i may need it to nail some stitches into people...
Oh! and if he doesn't talk, it means he's angry at Reagan and shhh! He doesn't know he's dead. Just talk about the laissez-faire policy and he'll feel better!

Please be safe! Tomorrow i'll make some suppository for every one and i'll definitely need my hammer for that one!

I get cracking on the day. I shall forge the Zodiac Spear. For tools, I will make the annoying tools from Handy Manny. And then I will make the basics for cooking, not all that fine cuttlery crap, it's almost been a week...my standards have dropped.

Eat and drink when opportunity provides.

Sweet!

I take the Zodiac Spear and head off into the forest.
Catching the scent of a wild boar, I track it until it stops at a river to drink. Moving stealthy, I climb a tree and leap towards it.

He notices something amiss and moves to the side, but not before my spear grazes his side. As it roars in pain, I react and stab my spear right through it's snout, cutting off it's roar.

Quickly, I wrench it out and spear it's head before it could strike back. As it fell, I could feel a pair of animal eyes on me, but as I turned towards it, the feeling disappeared.

"Another day..." I said quietly, as I dragged the dead boar back to camp.

So this is your campground huh?

Looks better than ours. So let's get cracking!

*grabs a bunch of stuff, and puts in my picnic basket!* Wow...look at these pots and pans...it's pretty good stuff.

How are we gonna haul the fridge?

It's loooooong weekend time, folks. I get the day off on Monday because the 4th falls on a Sunday, and seeing as a lot of remaining members are American or live in the US they're gonna be off doing stuff. Because of this the game is on hold until the business week picks back up. Because we're going into the weekend on a day period though, guess what your reward is? Each day of the weekend (Saturday, Sunday, Monday) your actions refresh and if you so choose you may continue playing! You won't be penalized if you don't feel like checking the forums, either. Enjoy the break and I'll see all of you for what happens during Day 7 on Tuesday!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle