GR Survivor: IT'S ALL OVER!

You make a good point Links, and we'd best hope he didn't lead them to us.
But if we don't kill him, how can we find out he can be trusted?

You ask us for our raped holy food, untainted water, and weapons... How can we trust you after you were at the enemies' camp?

And I just assumed that you (Links) and Lien would be using rifles, as those were the ones we acquired.

First of all, check the bruises, I'm missing a tooth now, and those guys stole my SHOES! Who does that? I don't care if you give me a weapon or not, but we should stomp these guys, rescue our comrades (because there are a few who are still alive), and also, top priority, get me my shoes back.

I can understand if you're leery of trusting me. Tie me up, don't give me a weapon, kill me, whatever. BUUUUUUUUT, I want to live and as one who just recently escaped from their camp, I know how to mess these savages up! Think of me as Sean Connery's character in The Rock. But I don't want to step on any toes until I get a go ahead.

I say, we flip a coin... And we burn the motherf***ing forest down with the berry juice! I'm all pump up and Hammy is crying for blood!
And you know what? Let's trust lethean and use him as cannon folder or bait or whatever. This is our last stand.

I assume we have enough bullet for all of them?

You still debate over whether or not to trust Bretimus, and start looking for a coin to flip. The sun is setting so you decide to allow Bretimus to stay for the night, but he is of course kept at arm's length from all of you. Bed time guys, enjoy your sleep.

Night 10

Alright, daytime. No real news to talk about today. There are 3 of you. It's weekend edition so that means you get 3 actions per day of the weekend. You know how it goes, and gear up because the ultimate survivor will be declared next week.

Oh yeah, and the ship's horn is getting closer...

Day 11

Wait... Three?
Bret... That punkass motherfucker.
Since it ain't four, he's cruisin' for a scalping.

And I make that an unanimous vote.

I take up my holy sword of raping and my bow, along with a quiver of arrows. I wrap up my blowgun, separate from the darts for safe keeping.

We should take a day's supply of water and food just to be safe.

I add the telescope to my gun, change the caliber to shoot darts, making it a M1891/30 Mosin Nagant sniper rifle that only the end could envy!

I also make darts from those deadly berries. And i also put words of hammy on each one of them ("Kill!" "Heathen!" "Bananas!" "Donnie Darko is overrated in my opinion!").

I also eat and drink if there's any food.

I'll keep my last action for later on today (In real life).

You're being selfish. Those sorry bastards back there are your friends and you're hanging them out to dry.

Could you spare any food?

Do we have any berries and nuts left?

Also, as actions I gather all the items we need to travel, weapons, water, and a little bit of food, as one action.

I help in the process of making paralyzing poison ammo.

And I Take a converted gun for the such ammo, and do some aiming exercises.

At this point, fuck the others, lets just go for the boat.

So you're going for the boat then? Its horns are still getting closer, so if you wanted to get its attention before it passes the island now would be a good time to go...

Also what's happening with Bretimus?

You never did tell us what happened in their camp Bret.

I also prepare some jungle camouflage gear for us as my second action.

We have our gear, all the supplies we need, our weapons, some food and water for travel...

My third action is to polish, clean and prep the weapons so they can perform at maximum potency (Can't really word it right, but so they can be as best as they can be).

They captured some of us, killed a couple others. We were beaten and deprived of shelter, forced to sit outside during the nights. They would question us about our motives and why we were here. They tried to make us more compliant by using scare tactics, telling us there was a monster that they were fighting off, we were just a distraction. Overall, I feel that the powerful tribe thing is an act and that they are threatened by us. Even if we're only a few.

I still want to go back and try and sneak in and nab a few more people can I get some back up or at least weaponry?

schimmel said:
So you're going for the boat then? Its horns are still getting closer, so if you wanted to get its attention before it passes the island now would be a good time to go...

Also what's happening with Bretimus?

Alright! The shit just got real up in this bitch!

Before it's night; Fire Team, GO!

*Uses his bow (As of yet unnamed) and fires a bolt of lightning to ignite the trail of flammable berries*

Personal Loyalty is a fatal flaw, Bret; if we don't take this chance to escape, then who knows what will happen to us next?

And my unnamed Bow (Lightning affinity) and Einherjar (Holy sword of raping) are to be used only by me. As well as my blowgun.

F*** yeah! This is some awesome Three outlaws Samurai S*** right here! Banzai!

I carefully look at hammy, my talking hammer. I sighed and put it by Bretimus feet.
"I swear to god, if you loose or make hammy cry, I WILL gut you Bretimus. Even in death! Make us proud and die like a warrior!"

But what weapon am i using instead you ask?

Keeping it samurai style, I carve and polish some wood to make myself a Bokken.
sek0555-bokken-wrap.jpg

If i go down and have to make an epic fight, i'll Mimic history and do it Musashi VS Kojiro style!
With my Gilly suit, my Mosin Nagant riffle and my Bokken, i take position, I cover behind a bush aiming my gun at the blaze like a modern samurai warrior.

"Let them come! I'll slow them down, you guys get to safety! I'll catch up with you."

I took Japanese history 101 back in college, didn't you know?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod