SURVIVOR

Holy mother of God I've got 2 swords. Can I kill a boar with each hand?

Please dont take them away from me Wes - PLEASE!

I know I’m screwing with the 24 hr cycle. But I figure if everyone has posted we might as well keep the game moving while I’m here.

DAY 9 RECAP
-Affen built a cart for HK
-Wicked gathered water for everyone
-Optimus healed Matt
-Matt killed a boar for Gunner
-HK collected wood for the cooks and started up another signal fire
-Bret healed Gunner
-Gunner cooked the boar and fed everyone
-De-Ting made a second sword for Matt
-Dan didn’t do anything however all there was left for him to do was make a sharp stick for Matt
-Used killed a boar for De-Ting

NIGHT TIME
Time to PM your votes, but first what colour was that plane?

fighteraeroplanewallpap.jpg

It was black jet! No wonder the pilot didn’t see you guys, it was going too fast! Wicked is safe from immunity tonight

PM your votes, Wicked cannot be voted off tonight

I accidentaly deleted all the messages in my inbox. Including the 3 votes I had in my inbox that I hadn't checked.

So if you already voted you'll have to send it again.

It's been 24 hours but two people haven't voted yet. And I'm not sure if those two already voted before I deleted my inbox.

Just to be sure I'll leave it open a couple more hours. If your vote is in my sentbox it means I got it.

Edit, I got one vote in and it's enough so let's continue.

1st vote: HK
2nd vote: Dan
3rd vote: De-Ting
4th vote: De-Ting
5th vote: De-Ting
6th vote: Dan
7th vote: De-Ting
8th vote: Dan
9th vote: De-Ting

With 5 votes, De-Ting is banished from the island.

DAY 10
On the tenth day, Bret walked out of his shelter and had a big stretch. It was pretty comfy in The A Hole now that there were only two guys up in there… umm, anyway, Bret walked along the beach when he noticed a note in a bottle. He opened the bottle and read the note to himself.

He was shocked at what he saw and woke everyone up in the camp to tell them about it. But most of the people who were still asleep were feeling terrible. Some of the meat from the boar yesterday was somehow contaminated and a few people got sick. The note read: I’m back! Whoever this person was they might have had something to do with the contaminated boar meat. It was then that Affen noticed all the damage on the shelters. Used couldn’t find his sword either. It seems someone stole Used’s sword and wreaked havoc on the shelters last night while they were asleep. HK’s chainsaw was also jammed, sabotaged by this person. But who was it?

Hôtel du Howell (severe damage to roof)
BUILDER/JUNIOR DOCTOR – Affen
Wood: 2 bundles
All 3 shelters need repair; you can only repair one shelter using 2 bundles of wood.

HUNTER - Used44
Weapons: Sharp stick, bow and arrow

DOCTOR - Optimus Crime
Both you and Wicked are in need of medical attention

Mickey D’s (damage to outer walls)
HUNTER- MattAY
Weapons: Bow and Arrow, 2 swords

LUMBERJACK - HK 47
Weapons: Chainsaw (broken)
Signal fire: 3 bundles burning, needs 1 more
Wood: None

BLACKSMITH - danielbischoff

WATER GATHERER – WickedLiquid

The A Hole (severe damage to roof and walls)
DOCTOR- Bretimus_v2
OC and Wicked are in need of medical attention

COOK– Gunner 37
Food: None
Wood: None

BANISHED MEMBERS
Mod-chip
Kapow
NickKmet
UghRochester
Rainemadia
Noritama
LinksOcarina
Green Lantern
Cyberjim2000
De-Ting

THE IMMUNITY CHALLENGE
Looks like someone is back. Take a look at the banished members, who do you think is still here causing havoc? Guess right and you win immunity! I have PMed the banished player who is still on the island. I’ll try to get this person to reveal himself but that will depend if he gets the PM and is willing to post. If not I’ll just reveal it at the end of the day.

TONIGHT IS THE SECOND DOUBLE ELIMINATION so choose wisely because two people will be out of the game tonight!

REMINDER, please bold your moves, thank you

Mod-chip has returned! There's no getting rid of that guy. But why did he poison my meal?

Heal Wicked. If he coughs on me it'll be okay, I'm sick too.

Hunt for Rabbit and give it to Gunner

De-Ting should come back.

Question about double elimination: do we get two votes or one?

ill kill a boar with my 2 swords and give it to Gunner.

Having 2 swords is like having an extra ball - hell yes!

Also, GreenLantern is the sneaky devil.

I'm gonna make some living arrangements.. We need that extra body warmth at night. Trust me.

Hotel du Howell

Affen
Used
Optimus Crime
Gunner

Mickey D's

Bretimus
MattAY
HK47
Daniel
WickedLiquid

I'm going to fix Hotel du Howell. I hope Mickey D's can hold on another night.

Kapow was the culprit

Pimpin' chainsaw Dan, gonna toss one wood to the Burning Loins, three for Chef Gunner and four for Affen.

DAY 10 RECAP
-OC healed Wicked
-Used caught a rabbit for Gunner
-Wicked gathered water for everyone
-Dan made a new chainsaw for HK
-Matt killed a boar for Gunner
-Affen fixed Hotel du Howell and arranged who stays in what shelter.
-Bret healde OC
-HK gathered wood for everyoen
-Gunner cooked a boar and fed everyone

NIGHT TIME

The man responsible for this sabotage is.... GREEN LANTERN! Mattay has chosen correctly and is safe from elimination. Please send me two votes for who you want off the island. When a new day begins, the camp will have lost another two members.

PM your votes, MattAY cannot be voted off tonight

HAHA I'm back bitches! And just for voting me off the island even though I caught food for all of you to eat every day - seriously, that's how i got thanked? - I decided to kick Wicked square in the nuts.

TAKE THAT

HK: 6 votes
Affen: 5 votes
Dan: 2 votes
Used: 3 votes
Bret: 1 vote
Gunner: 1 vote

With 6 votes for HK and 5 votes for Affen, they have both been banished from the island

DAY 11
The group was shocked to see Wicked take a kick to the balls. He grabbed his nuts and landed on his knees in pain. Dan walked up to Green Lantern put he pulled out 2 swords and said “get back!â€

Ouch! Do I really have to trust these doctors with my... you know...

I'll grab water for everyone

And to start a new fire I'm going to try the balloons and condoms because that just sounds awesome.

Well since no one is hungry and I will only have three bundles no one shall be fed today also battery and steel wool

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle