SURVIVOR

*Makes a robotic chainsaw arm for HK*

To all the banished, I'd like to say that if you vote for me, all your wildest dreams will come true.

Wes said:
used44 said:
Gonna wait for a smith to give me a better weapon. There's only one cook so no reason to give him a tiny fish he won't cook.

Since the cook levelled up, he can now cook all the food in his inventory, as long as he has enough wood bundle per animal.

Dip!

Catch yellow fish and give to Gunner

Don't worry, I got quite a bit of wood to kick your fix.

De-Ting said:
*Makes a robotic chainsaw arm for HK*

You are the best blacksmith in modern times.

With my chainsaw arm, I gather four loads of wood and give two to Affen and the other two to Gunner.

With my fresh bundles of wood I fix the Mickey D's.

Shoddy work on the roof tiling Ugh. Tsk tsk.

Gunner, you now have a rabbit and a fish. You can cook both with your 2 bundles of wood.

Well I will cook the rabbit and a yellow fish and feed:

Affen with rabbit
Mattay with fish
HK with rabbit
Dan with fish
Wicked with rabbit
myself with rabbit
Used with fish because he caught it
GL with rabbit

^ Got a feeling you may have to specify who eats the fish and rabbit since the yellow fish may have effects (hopefully positive ones!)

DAY 7 RECAP
-Optimus gave vitamins to six people
-Cyberjim made a bow and arrow for Matt
-Matt hunted a rabbit for Gunner
-Wicked gathered water for everyone
-De-Ting made a chainsaw for HK
-Used caught a yellow fish from Gunner
-HK gathered 2 bundles of wood for Affen and 2 for Gunner
-Affen fixed Mickey D’s
-GL caught a yellow fish for gunner
-Gunner cooked his rabbit and fish and fed 8 people
-Dan could not perform a task because he was too sick
-Bret didn’t heal anyone

NIGHT TIME
Out of the seven people I PMed, I only got TWO replies from banished members. This doesn’t leave me feeling optimistic about the finale but the show must go on.

The two people who PMed me back said Bret and Used should be safe tonight. Looks like Bret is just lucky!

PM me your votes, Used and Bret cannot be voted off
Edit: Just ONE vote guys, this isn't a double elimination.

1st vote: Cyberjim
2nd vote: Green Lantern
3rd vote: Dan
4th vote: MattAY
5th vote: Green Lantern
6th vote: Green Lantern
7th vote: Green Lantern
8th vote: Green Lantern
9th vote: Dan
10th vote: Dan
11th vote: Dan
12th vote: N/A

With 5 votes GL has been voted off. One more vote for Dan and it would’ve gone to a tie but Dan was the one who didn’t vote so it would’ve been inevitable.

DAY 8
As the camp awoke to a new day on the beach, Dan was getting worse, much much worse. Not only was he sick with the flu, it appears he was also poisoned. Used and Matt also began to feel sick. It must’ve been that damn yellow fish they ate yesterday! It was not going to be an easy day for the camp. Medical attention was a must.

Affen looked around and saw the shelters were fine and Wicked’s cart appeared to be ok. He didn’t have anything else to do so he figured he’d help out with the doctors. He wasn’t able to heal anyone, but he could give vitamins to the sick people in camp, which would help them get better instead of worse. He wasn’t a doctor, so he couldn’t heal those who were unable to perform a task, but he knew how to hand out vitamins. Hopefully one day he would level up and become a full doctor if it was needed.

Gunner was also struggling, being the only cook on the island. De-Ting and him had become good pals during this rough time and he learned a thing or two about how to cook. De-Ting was now able to help cook but he could only cook one animal at a time with 1 bundle of wood.

Hôtel du Howell
BUILDER/JUNIOR DOCTOR – Affen
Wood: None
You can now give vitamins to six people in the camp who are sick. You can also give vitamins to people who are not sick which will help build their immune system. You cannot heal people who are unable to perform a task.

HUNTER - Used44
Weapons: Sharp stick

DOCTOR - Optimus Crime
Used, Matt and Dan have been poisoned, Dan also has the flu and is the worse condition.

BLACKSMITH/COOK -De-Ting
Food: None
You can now either make/repair a weapon for someone OR you can cook an animal and decide who gets to eat it

Mickey D’s
HUNTER- MattAY
Weapons: Bow and Arrow
Status: Recovering from a cold, poisoned cannot perform a task until healed

LUMBERJACK - HK 47
Weapons: Chainsaw
Signal fire: None

BLACKSMITH - danielbischoff
Status: Hungry, dehydrated, sick with the flu and poisoned cannot perform a task until healed

WATER GATHERER – WickedLiquid

The A Hole
DOCTOR- Bretimus_v2
Used, Matt and Dan have been poisoned, Dan also has the flu and is the worse condition.

BLACKSMITH – cyberjim2000

COOK– Gunner 37
Food: 1 yellow fish

BANISHED MEMBERS
Mod-chip
Kapow
NickKmet
UghRochester
Rainemadia
Noritama
LinksOcarina
Green Lantern

THE IMMUNITY CHALLENGE
Today the 11survivors most pick their favorite Street Fighter Character. I have already chosen the champion, it’s up to you guys to guess right. Pick one player.
-Ryu
-Ken
-Chun-Li
-Guile
-Blanka
-Dhalsim
-Zangief
-E. Honda
-Cammy
-T Hawk
-Fei Long
-Dee Jay
-Vega
-Balrog
-Sagat
-M. Bison

REMINDER, please bold your moves, thank you

Just because I can craft mighty meals now doesn't mean y'all need to give me food and wood. Gunner's still in perfectly good condition...unlike some of us.

*Makes a giant butter knife sword for used*

Now someone make sure he gets healed.

My guess is E. Honda.

Heal Used

Going with Blanka.
28st3jr.gif

I use my chainsaw arm to get some wood. I give two servings to Gunner and two to Affen.

M. Bison, or Raul Julia

Oops, still got more stuff to do.
Give pills to Affen, Used, Optimus, De-ting, MattAY, HK.

and my champion is Dhalsim.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod