-GL caught a rabbit for Noritama
-Matt killed a boar for Noritama
-OC healed Bret’s wounds
-Wicked gathered water for 12 people
-Gunner cooked a boar and fed 10
-Noritama didn’t cook any food
-Nobody was given any vitamins

NIGHT TIME
Like I said tonight will be a DOUBLE elimination. This is to help speed the game up and unfortunately there will be another one later on in the game. But it won’t be revealed when…

The lucky winner tonight is De-Ting for picking the correct letter “Wâ€

I’m counting the votes for the double elimination differently, because it’s just easier.

Noritma: 8 votes
LinksOcarina: 5 votes
Dan: 2 votes
MattAY: 2 votes
HK: 1 vote
Used: 1 vote
Green Lantern: 1 vote
cyberjim: 1 vote

With 8 votes for Noritama and 5 votes for Links, they have both been banished from the island.

DAY 7
As a new day began on the island the group were now 2 less than before and the camp was destroyed…

It all started as the camp were getting ready for sleep the night before. The survivors were starting to make this work on the island. Everything was going to be ok. Or so they thought…

Outside a huge thunderstorm started up. The groups were all exhausted so they passed out safe in their shelters. Deep into the night winds picked up to hundreds of kilometers and loud thunder woke everyone up. The thunder storm was now a violent hurricane.

There was a leak in Mickey D’s, and the people inside found themselves knee deep in water as rain flooded through a hole in the ceiling.

The group managed to pull through the night and as the storm died down they took a look at all their supplies to discover everything was ruined. All of the wood was soggy and useless; food rations were blown across the beach, maybe into the ocean, they didn’t know. Food, weapons, almost everything, it was all lost. Micky D’s has its rooof torn almost all the way off. Luckily the people inside were safe, but without any of them receiving any vitamins they were all coming down with a cold.

Dan was feeling the worst out of everyone in Mickey D’s. He needed to be treated while everyone else needed some meds.

They were doing so well, but nature can be a real bitch.

Hôtel du Howell
BUILDER – Affen
Wood: None
Mickey D’s needs repair, you need 2 bundles of wood to repair it.

HUNTER - Used44
Weapons: Sharp stick

DOCTOR - Optimus Crime
Dan cannot perform a task until healed, Mickey D’s cabin needs vitamins, which will you choose?

BLACKSMITH -De-Ting

Mickey D’s (roof damage, if not repaired the shelter will collapse)
HUNTER- MattAY
Weapons: None

LUMBERJACK - HK 47
Weapons: None
Signal fire: None

BLACKSMITH - danielbischoff
Status: Hungry, dehydrated, sick with the flu cannot perform a task until healed

WATER GATHERER – WickedLiquid
There are 12 people left in the game, you can gather water for everyone.

The A Hole
HUNTER - Green Lantern
Weapons: Sharp Stick

DOCTOR- Bretimus_v2
Dan cannot perform a task until healed, Mickey D’s cabin needs vitamins, which will you choose?

BLACKSMITH – cyberjim2000

COOK– Gunner 37
Food: None

BANISHED MEMBERS
Mod-chip
Kapow
NickKmet
UghRochester
Rainemadia
Noritama
LinksOcarina

THE IMMUNITY CHALLENGE
Tonight your fate lies in those who have been banished! I will PM all 7 banished members and ask them to PM me who should have immunity during the next time. The first three votes I get (which will most likely not be from all seven) will determine the winners. That's right, there will be 3 winners for immunity tonight depending on the first 3 PM's I get back from those I messaged. If I don't get any PM's, nobody is safe.

REMINDER, please bold your moves, thank you

Gonna wait for a smith to give me a better weapon. There's only one cook so no reason to give him a tiny fish he won't cook.

Yaaaay - thanks Jim!

I'm huntin' wabbits with my bow and arrow and I shall give one to Gunner

HERHERHERHER!

used44 said:
Gonna wait for a smith to give me a better weapon. There's only one cook so no reason to give him a tiny fish he won't cook.

Since the cook levelled up, he can now cook all the food in his inventory, as long as he has enough wood bundle per animal.

Awesome, I collected water for everyone 8)

Next blacksmith should give something for HK. We're all out of wood and he's got no weapons.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod