Outbreak 2013 THE END

Get on up here! Me you, and GL...know what we are?

Were a fucking tripod! If one leg falls - we all fall!

TRIPOD!!

Thanks Doc!

Now to the food policy. How long can we survive without eating? Surely one day atleast?

If it's a must to eat everyday I'll share the remaining food and people should start scavenging for more, but I'll wait for ya Wicked.

Affen said:
Thanks Doc!

Now to the food policy. How long can we survive without eating? Surely one day atleast?

If it's a must to eat everyday I'll share the remaining food and people should start scavenging for more, but I'll wait for ya Wicked.

people should have something to eat everyday. If some people don't they'll get too weak and will be useless until fed. Think of it like survivour.

And links. The medkit has already been used. You got the medkit on day 1 so today you can scavenge for something else. Just be clear on who you're giving it to. Ammo to GL or Matt. Food to Brett or affen. Medkit to sightless, de-ting, or madster. For like, the fifth time.

Night time begins soon.

Eat now worry later. Feed all.

Scavengers assemble! Burgers with bite marks are a-okay in my books.

I second the motion to put a bullet in Dan's head, by the way. We loved him, but soon he will no longer be the one we loved.

We can't even use him for food anymore, so. Away with him.

Green_Lantern said:
LinksOcarina said:
I will give my medkit to Lien if thats ok, so he doesn't die.

Both affen and lien have already been healed.

Son of a bitch.

I hate having computer issues...

Uh...ok...I will give the medkit to De-Ting for safekeeping.

Let me know if we need more bullets or burgers, i'll get one of them and give it to who needs it.

NIGHT TIME

As Green Lantern approached the scared man he couldn't help but notice he had pissed his pants out of fear. The man thanked GL and was rambling on about an RV he had that needed fuel. GL decided to continue this convo back with the group and began leading him to the hardware store.

Back at the hardware store, it was safely boarded up and everyone was healed and fed. They were wondering what to do about Dan who would surely turn. Links went to go investigate the corpse, so far he was still dead. Suddenly Sightless could hear GL yelling to open up with his new found friend.

Sightless opened the door only to be greeted by a zombie drooling in front of her face. The group panicked and as Links looked up in fear, the body of Dan came back from the dead and grabbed him by the ankles.

In this spilt second only one can be saved! Who will it be???

A) Save Links
B) Save Sightless

A) Save Links - 2 votes
B) Save Sightless - 7 votes

In that spilt second MattAY fired and killed the zombie attacking Sightless. He turned to save Links but it was too late... Zombie Dan had gotten to him first and he was dead.

Sightless was rushed back into their fortress holding her hand in pain. During the struggle she somehow fractured her wrist. GL also rushed in behind her carrying his new pal around his arm.

Sightless snapped at GL, " you could've told me there was a zombie at the door when you called out!"

GL looked confused. "I'm sorry, when I left he was just some dead body lying on the ground. I didn't know he was bit.

"He wasn't..." Affen said examining the body. "check it out, no bites on him."

"How's that possible?" Jim asked.

The stranger spoke up with anxiety in his voice. "You mean you all don't know?" The group stared at him perplexed. "You come back...No matter how you die. Whether you're bit or not, if you don't destroy the brain that's just what happens... It's gonna happen to all of us..."

"You mean we're all infected?" Lien said.

The stranger nodded.

"God help us." Brett said sounding a little floored.

GL quickly interupted "look we don't have time for this. You said you had an RV?"

"Yes I do" said the stranger turning to GL. "But I need help, if I can get some fuel and someone to help do some repairs we should be good to get out of here."

"Right," said Gunner, "let's assemble a team to help while the rest of us stay to protect this place...

DAY 3

DOCTORS
Sightless has a fractured wrist and GL could use some painkillers after that mission. Also the stranger looks injured and could use a medkit. You only have 1 medkit and it's De-Tings.

MERCENARIES
One of you must volunteer to go with the stranger for protection. MattAY has ammo and is recommended for the job. If you go with the stranger you'll have a few zombies to kill so blast them away to clear a path.

SCAVENGERS
One of you must volunteer to go with the stranger to collect fuel for the RV The other scavenger should get supplies for the group. You can either get Sightless and Madster a medkit, get ammo for GL or get food for Brett and Affen.

FOOD RATIONS
You have 1 piece of food for 10 people. Nobody is going hungry yet.

SHELTER
Since you're the only one with building experience you must volunteer to join the stranger and fix the repairs needed on the RV.

Good luck!

Volunteer to go with the stranger while holding bullets in hand.

FOR MOTHER RUSSIA! FOR STALINGRAD! NOT ONE STEP BACKWARD! URRRRRAAAAAH!!

Wait does volunteering counts as an action?

I will volunteer myself for the quest for fuel!

Strangers will be protected - and by God, he will LIVE! Even if Jimbo has to sacrfice his life for him!

Heres a question for everyone should I get ammo for GL since I think he is out and who knows what will happen or should I get a medkit or food asking for input since we all have to survive

With the stranger healed, Matt, Jim and Lien go off with him to get the RV running.

thewalkingdeadseason3gr.jpg

Boo yeah!

I guess the stranger is the black guy? And looks like some girl joined?

After my rescue mission, I might as well take is easy for the day - while still looking out for the group, it was a long day yesterday.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod