Weird s*** people eat.

Sourdeez

Regular
My girlfriend hates pepperoni pizza which is whatever because I will just eat hers but today I actually want to talk about weird shit you or people you know eat.

My girlfriend eats hotdogs with Louisiana hot sauce and ranch of them. They small disgusting when she microwaves them sauce and all.

I grew up on Kraft Macaroni and Cheese with canned tuna. My father said it was the only way he could get me to eat my mac and cheese. I still eat it to this day.

Raw kale. Fuck that. Blend it, steam it, whatever you gotta do but for the love of my taste buds don't give that shit to me raw.

My stepfather used to have potato chip sandwiches. They're exactly as they sound. He would take Lays regular potato chips, two slices of bread (white of course because fuck your health, it's a God damn potato chip sandwich!), make a sandwich and there you go - Potato chip sandwich.

I prefer raw kale to cooked, definitely. Same with spinach. Gets a little stanky when cooked.

And the idea of hot, microwaved ranch dressing makes me want to vom.

My daughter had some extreme food allergies develop as an infant, so that changed some things about our diet and the food we kept in the house. She's growing out of it quickly, but still moderately allergic to cow's milk and very allergic to oat. So I've grown weirdly fond of almond milk, but I still wouldn't reccomend to anybody at all.

I have tried kale chips which stuck to my teeth and just now I tried my first raw kale. Both I can eat one of but if I eat another I get a bad after taste in my mouth.

Well it's not what I eat, rather what I dont eat.

In any sandwich, I can only have the meat filling and the bread. No butter, no sauce. You put any of that shit in and I wont eat it. People often look at my ham sandwich, which is literally ham in two slices of bread and say, "it that it?!"

I also HATE cheese, but LOVE melted hot cheese. Yeah

When I was a kid, I used to love tomato sauce (ketchup) sandwiches.

How to make tomato sauce sandwiches:

1 - Get two slices of bread.

2 - Pour tomato sauce onto one of the breads. Put it on both if you like to live dangerously.

3 - Put the two breads together. Insure that the sauce is not outside your sandwich.

4 - Enjoy!

MattAY said:
Well it's not what I eat, rather what I dont eat.

In any sandwich, I can only have the meat filling and the bread. No butter, no sauce. You put any of that shit in and I wont eat it. People often look at my ham sandwich, which is literally ham in two slices of bread and say, "it that it?!"

I also HATE cheese, but LOVE melted hot cheese. Yeah

You are a strange, strange man.

I was all about adding milk to my spaghettios or chef boyardee raviolis when I was younger. I think i just really liked milk, or something.

now? mmm...not much. had a girlfriend who would drink the water out of the vienna sausages can, that shit grossed me out. She also put mayo on her hotdogs, which deeply disturbed me. no hotsauce, though.

the only thing i can think of is I like mustard as my condiment over ketchup when eating chicken. also, mustard in my tuna fish sandwiches, along with the mayo

Dill Pickle Ice Cubes and Whiskey

Headcheese and Plochman's Mustard on Rye.

I eat oranges like apples.

Sardines in Lemon olive oil with Animal Crackers.

That's it.

I eat just about everything, I can't say that I have any particularly weird things.

I didn't eat honey for the longest time as a kid and teen. I had a bad accident when I was five where a half gallon tub fell on me and then I slipped and fell off the counter. Imagine being drenched in honey, mildly concussed....

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
You can just call me Eyebrows sugar, no need to be so formal.

3cc25e6eef869e357293e7a2f91fab7bf51560d.gif

Grey said:
A guy I used to work with would dump half a jar of mayonnaise on everything.

Haha, gross.

I know a guy who does the same with vinegar. When we first met at a uni afterparty thing, he ordered a pepperoni pizza. When it arrived he whipped out a bottle of vinegar and just pooled it all over! And because the pizza was shared, it basically turned into this:

tumblr_inline_nqwyodVus01trutkp_500.gif

The only thing I eat that people don't is the core of an apple. Another thing I do isn't something weird to eat, but the way I eat it. if I eat a pepperoni pizza, i peel the pepperoni off before eating the slice of pizza.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod