Super Bowl Sunday!

Who's gonna have the best commercial?

• Doritos, baby! Best in the league

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's all about that Esurance baby, baby! Their time is now

• Coca-Cola polar (baby) bears. They're due, or this is their final season

• The often overlooked Fed-Ex. They're the darkhorse in this competition. baby.

• GoDaddy.com ... oOoh, baby!

• Anything. With. Monkeys.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Monday after really should be declared a national holiday. Obama, get on that.

So what are you eating? Here, I haven't decided. Go the traditional wing/pizza route, or actually cook a nice dinner (leaning towards pork chops).

G-Go C-C-Cowboys :(

Question for our friends watching in other countries: Usually NFL commercials are edited out of your broacast, and I can understand why, but on Super Bowl Sunday the commercials are a really big part of the game. Will they air the American commercials for this one event, or will your tv cut away to those 3 guys sitting in the booth talking American football? It's the one game where you want to see the commercials. Having said that, poll time

**Etrade, not Esurance. My mistake!**

I learned many years ago Americans really really really love their football. I care about it as much as they care about hockey.

I'll spend the day playing Fifa. GO AMBERDEEN!

I'll try and watch it! I should be able to at least check out the first & second quarter.

Doritos baby!

It's also my birthday today, but how self-serving would it be to make my own topic about it and cast a sickly shadow upon the awesomeness that is the super bowl?

I love the commercials more than I love the football

I love hotwings most of all. I don't care about the game.

I'll be watching and eating and drinking and...

Generally not caring about the game. It's really just a spectacle for advertising and sports watching. My dad was SUCH A HUGE FUCKING 49ER FAN that it kind of defeated the purpose of anyone else getting into the game in my house. Like, why couldn't he like watching sports, but also like doing stuff with me?

Oh, I'm sorry. Did I ruin the big game for you all?

Mod-Chip said:
Doritos baby!

It's also my birthday today, but how self-serving would it be to make my own topic about it and cast a sickly shadow upon the awesomeness that is the super bowl?

Now I feel bad. I wish I could've made it yesterday, but my body failed me.

Happy birthday!

I'd love to watch the super bowl, but the time it starts combined with work tomorrow doesn't mix well.

Optimus-Crime said:
Happy Birthday BBK. May you stalk some unsuspecting woman successfully tonight!

Thanks man! I need all the luck I can get.

And Affen, no worries...it was a mixed pleasure hearing your zombified voice at an ungodly hour :)

Puppy-Bowl-2013-650x364.jpg

Let's not forget the true stars on this day.

Happy Birthday Mod-Chip!!

Have an asian! Hell, have an american football one - so that we can still be on topic.

20100522_snsd_1.jpg

I'm playing a game called "Drink when you're disappointed in the Niners." So now I'm quite drunk.

Longo_2_guns said:
You forgot about the Budweiser Clydesdales.

That's who I'm rooting for.
Yep, forgot this one. Plus no FedEx this year. hmmm... Doritos' goat won imo. They were pretty bad this year but at least there were some cool movie trailers.

The best commerical has to be the Clydesdale... Shed a man tear on that one. Also happy birthday mod-chip... I have a psuedo brother with the intials BBK

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle