Super Bowl Sunday!

Who's gonna have the best commercial?

• Doritos, baby! Best in the league

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's all about that Esurance baby, baby! Their time is now

• Coca-Cola polar (baby) bears. They're due, or this is their final season

• The often overlooked Fed-Ex. They're the darkhorse in this competition. baby.

• GoDaddy.com ... oOoh, baby!

• Anything. With. Monkeys.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks guys! I had money riding on the Ravens, glad to know that the odds of 1.5 panned out in my favor :D

that asian mattay posted could easily be a boy. where are your usual high standards?

i love football, but have no interest in any specific team, so don't tend to watch it. it's the only other organized sport i enjoy watching other than hockey though.

Gunner37 said:
I'm just glad now that its over so everyone can shut up about Ray Lewis now
It's sort of sad that Ray became a lightning rod for controversy in his final weeks, half of it of his own doing and the other half of our own jerk desires, but meanwhile everyone's forgetting the dude's the ultimate teammate anyone could ever dream of having when playing that sport.

Optimus-Crime said:
Gunner37 said:
I'm just glad now that its over so everyone can shut up about Ray Lewis now
It's sort of sad that Ray became a lightning rod for controversy in his final weeks, half of it of his own doing and the other half of our own jerk desires, but meanwhile everyone's forgetting the dude's the ultimate teammate anyone could ever dream of having when playing that sport.

I do like the dude other than the fact he basically was an accessory to murder but other than that I'm fine with it. It's just the media and people blew up Ray Lewis like he is the savior of football and thought he was god ever since the playoffs started so I'm just glad its finally over and Ray can watch his son play college football.

On a side note if any of you could play against your sibling/family member in a major sporting championship and you won how bad would you rub it in??

Gunner37 said:
On a side note if any of you could play against your sibling/family member in a major sporting championship and you won how bad would you rub it in??

I would just show him my pay stub. "Look how much money I made for beating you just that one time."

Gunner37 said:
I do like the dude other than the fact he basically was an accessory to murder but other than that I'm fine with it. It's just the media and people blew up Ray Lewis like he is the savior of football and thought he was god ever since the playoffs started so
Yeah, I never even took it that far. I just thought he was a hell of a player, though not lately. His play has dropped off in the past 3 or 4 years, but still, what a career.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod