Super Bowl XLI

Who are you rooting for in Super Bowl XLI?

• Indianapolis Colts, and I predict they win.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indianapolis Colts, but I predict they lose.

• Chicago Bears, and I predict they win.

• Chicago Bears, but I predict they lose.

• Total voters

The_Joker

Rookie
Figured this deserved it's own topic. Anyway, it's just two weeks away, and the two teams in it have been locked in stone. Indianapolis Colts VS. Chicago Bears. So many storylines, such a fantastic super bowl. First black coaches in the super bowl ever, Manning trying to get rid of the monkey on his back, two teams such a close distance from each other...classic. First, I just want to say THANK YOU to the Colts for pulling that out on New England. Now NE will go down as the biggest conference championship game choker of all time, no longer are they invincible, even their dynasty had it's flaws. It's a beautiful thing.

Anyway, who are you rooting for and who do you think will win? I'm pulling for Indy and think they'll win fairly easily. Rumor is Tank Johnson may be suspended for the game, which will further eliminate the Bears pass rush. Thusly, I think Manning will be MVP. So long as he has a halfway decent game and the colts win, I'm confident he'll take it just for the storyline behind it, even if someone else deserves it more. Like Bart Starr taking it over Max Mcgee and Ray Lewis taking it over Jamal Lewis.

Score...24-14 Colts.

Discuss!

I personally think this this is going to be a boring Super Bowl. I hate the Colts and I strongly dislike the Bears. So I'm rooting for the Bears because they're the lesser of two evils. Although they did knock out my Saints...

I am going for the bears 100% and i hope they win but it will be tough! These people in chicago though are getting pretty crazy about this whole thing but i love it!!

Gameday!

So excited, can't wait! If Peyton pulls this out...I predict he'll go down as the best QB in NFL history when he retires.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod