I lost my virginity to a 34 year old MILF

Well since I don't have a job at your guy's pizza place could I live in it? I promise I'll guard the pizza WITH. MY. LIFE.

Sourdeez said:
I guess psychedelics aren't inspirational to you? No one here ever write a program stoned or set up a network? Never tried to think differently to tackle a creative problem? I have 7 years of smoking every day under my belt. Drugs effect people differently. Then mixed with smart drugs you have improved ability.

Jesus christ people :lol:

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

trying way to hard, what are you, 16?

you literally never miss an opportunity to announce that you do drugs, not just drugs, but drugs that are better than normal drugs, drugs the common folk can't get, because you're so hardcore

Nah I just enjoy substances and believe that they have a lot to bring to society. Its cool if other people aren't into them. You seem to be making a lot of quick judgments about someone you barely know.

Sourdeez said:
Nah I just enjoy substances and believe that they have a lot to bring to society. Its cool if other people aren't into them. You seem to be making a lot of quick judgments about someone you barely know.

because all you've shown of yourself is that you have to relate anything, even the most off the wall unrelated post, to some variety of drug use, you leave, literally, nothing else to go off of

Im a nice guy but im going to have to start calling you iceprick. :lol: We dont even know each other and you come in here calling me a retard. The first time I even mentioned drugs in the thread was after someone else mentioned me getting fucked up. Your point about handicapped people driving 2 ton killing machines is off as my post right above you said we would use automated vehicles.

Idk whats up with you.

BlackStar said:
Used
You're in charge of the GR pizza uniforms. It's got to have the GR logo but it can be anything really. Just remember not all of us eat moose on our pizza so try to stay away from using that as a symbol.

There's a great pizza place in Anchorage called "The Moose's Tooth."

I'm sorry.

shame.jpg

No I just googled Moose Toothe thinking id find some kind of funny moose grinning with his teeth. Then I found the pizza sign :cry:

Can I relinquish my cook job to cyberjim, to put my talents to better use?

I can keep our finances Mitt Romney style...Everything in an off shore Cayman Islands account so we don't have to pay taxes on profits!

I always think im smart when im baked too. But for some reason nobody else ever understands my brilliant ideas, they just look at me puzzled when i think i should be blowing their mind.

I wish people could get on my level man.

cyberjim2000 said:
Well since I don't have a job at your guy's pizza place could I live in it? I promise I'll guard the pizza WITH. MY. LIFE.
We're open 24 hours so you can be the guy always hitting people up for a slice and playing the arcade games in the corner.

Sourdeez said:
Im a nice guy but im going to have to start calling you iceprick. :lol: We dont even know each other and you come in here calling me a retard. The first time I even mentioned drugs in the thread was after someone else mentioned me getting fucked up. Your point about handicapped people driving 2 ton killing machines is off as my post right above you said we would use automated vehicles.

Idk whats up with you.
Shut up, retard.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod