I lost my virginity to a 34 year old MILF

Sourdeez said:
Im a nice guy but im going to have to start calling you iceprick..

God damn that hurt, the wit you had to of mustered to slap together that epic burn clearly shows how right you were, the drugs are obviously making you super intelligent

iceprick... I'll never be able to live that down, I'm off to cry myself to sleep

UrbanMasque said:
We have our 9-9-9 Special going on
herman%20cain%20large%20pizza.jpg
Urbz, keep this stuff coming. My white person sense is tingling. I can't wait to try this hot, new pizza joint!

Icepick said:
God damn that hurt, the wit you had to of mustered to slap together that epic burn clearly shows how right you were, the drugs are obviously making you super intelligent

iceprick... I'll never be able to live that down, I'm off to cry myself to sleep
When I called you iceprick once, I thought I was a goddam genius. I'm off to cry myself to sleep too.

I always think im smart when im baked too. But for some reason nobody else ever understands my brilliant ideas, they just look at me puzzled when i think i should be blowing their mind.

intoTheRain said:
I always think im smart when im baked too. But for some reason nobody else ever understands my brilliant ideas, they just look at me puzzled when i think i should be blowing their mind.

Well you are smart enough to double post with like 5 other posts between your two....

Well, anyway, to get back on topic. There's not going to be downsizing.
skhzM.gif

Our branch will be safe from sexual predators like Icepick.
Z8jq0.gif

Keep it down so our master chef can work.
omSHe.gif

Wicked and I will be back later.

Fun fact: there is a strict "No Office gifs" rule in Covert Ops. It's mostly directed at daniel and wicked, since for a while they used them to communicate.

Fact, lots of shows were funny in the past.

Fact, those shows are still funny.

And I don't care what Brett told me, Intotherain is NOT stuck in a timeloop and I am 99% sure.

Ok, I've been hard at work on the menu.

yummy.jpg

This I think should help a lot with our foreign clientele as regardless of what they pick we can just give them whatever product we didn't sell yesterday and were about to throw out. It should also appeal to the hip and ironic youngsters who drink PBR and shop at Ikea or whatever the fuck it is they do. It's a win-win baby!

I may not have a job as a lowly server, bus boy, jockey, guy who goes after overdue tabs or any other lowly position, but I'll pop in and have Golden Asses with Iscas Com Elas and Presunto Pata Negra, on my tab of course.

BlackStar said:
Chris Crime
The sign spinner. Without the sign spinner, there is no store.

The boyhood dream has come true!

ngqs3.png

Break time. Cya in 2 hours. Then lunch.
Then it'll be time to clock out.

During the summer time, I'm gonna need hazard pay. It's not only hot but it's also dangerous out there on the outskirts of town. Gonna need cost of living adjustments every 6 months.
Crap, I've already gone into overtime for the week. That means I'll be working all day overtime tomorrow. Which means all day doubletime for the rest of the week...unless you give me those days off.
But remember, without the sign spinner, there is no store. And I'm your only sign spinner.

Us sign spinners have a very strong union. Also gonna need a company car and gas card. Leave it with my secretary, Miriam Junker.

780787107_473031.gif

I'm gonna be so rich! I--I mean we're gonna be so rich. WE. All of us!
¬_¬

You bring up a very good point.
We'll have to cut operating costs--elsewhere.

Now, I'm just spitballing here, but does IntotheRain really need health insurance? Do we really need to pay his mileage? I'm pretty sure he can make out just fine on tips alone because we may have to begin garnishing his wages allocating it toward other necessities, namely a mini-bar in my office, and a new dress for my secretary, Miriam Junker.

#doitforMiriam
#minibar
Let's get it trending, guys.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle