would you punch a pre-op transexual?

Icepick

Rookie
I mean, technically, they're still a male, so it's not social taboo for man on man violence right?

I ask because at the bar not to long ago, there was a rather drunk, clearly male figure with breasts, who was picking a fight with random patrons, and it honestly got me wondering if you would be labeled a woman beater for slapping a male with silicone, upside the head?

No one actually hit her... him... it, but she... he... came damn close to getting a kick in the ass from a few people in the bar who had their drinks spilt during her drunken tirade

Just an odd social situation I figure, would GR hit a inbetween male to female transition like they would a man, or would it be unsportsmanlike?

It depends for me. If they're skinny and a weak pussy, I'll just restrain them like I would with other women. Now, if they're big and macho, I'll try to talk to them calmly before getting my ass or their ass kicked. I was taught to never hit a woman, unless they have a gun in their hand.

UghRochester said:
It depends for me. If they're skinny and a weak pussy, I'll just restrain them like I would with other women. Now, if they're big and macho, I'll try to talk to them calmly before getting my ass or their ass kicked. I was taught to never hit a woman, unless they have a gun in their hand.

lol

I would hit anyone under extreme enough circumstances. I tell myself to throw the third punch, though.

intoTheRain said:
UghRochester said:

lol

Haha wow

intoTheRain said:
UghRochester said:

lol
Leave it to Ugh for another classic.

Chyna2.gif

OH NOOOOO! Quick someone get Ugh to defend the forums.

UghRochester said:
h0dqo.gif

Also, yes, if I was driven to the point where I was willing to hit them. Same goes for men, women, gay, straight, or even Chinese. I'm a 21st century man and so I don't discriminate.

Though I've made it a point in life to surround myself with better fighters than me because I think anyone could kick my ass.

*looks at the topic title then reads the first line icepick posted*
Icepick said:
I mean, technically, they're still a male, so it's not social taboo for man on man violence right?
:shock:
193430d1326915366-funny-strange-random-pics-abandon-ship-large-msg-125295759314.jpg

I wouldn't hit anyone unless they threw the first punch. So probably not. If they were provoking me I'd ignore them.

I hate it when I'm being serious and people laughs :cry:
You all have to understand. My mom is a BIG woman. She's more manly then my dad. Anyways, I don't hit women. Usually I can dodge a knife or slap, but I usually just cross their arms and restrain them. I RARELY have to do that, because women don't hate me in my area. Women, for some reason, love douchebags. I'm not talking about Icepick kind of asshole (let me check the list). No, I'm talking about the douchebags that can't talk right. They say "What say you?" or "Don't play me." I'm talking about the kind that treat women like shit and hit them all the time. Literally, there's some fucking retarded women that has bunch of bruises from their boyfriend and stays with them.

Anyways, I just don't feel right for hitting a woman.

UrbanMasque said:
Yes.

And if you meant during sex?
YES!

Came to post something about sex with trannies....left satisfied.

I'm the type of person that generally doesn't get into fight type of situations. I work in law enforcement (also former military) and I'd like to think I'm a pretty big dude. I've really taken bodybuilding and fitness seriously in the last year so people don't really fuck with me aside from me just not putting myself in situations like that (outside of work).

So to answer the question, I probably wouldn't hit someone in that situation (which "picking fights" is kinda vague anyway). But the moment someone lays their hands on me I start throwing 'bows.

If I knew she was actually a man and he attacked me, sure. If I ever come to a situation like that I hope she/he will have a manly face. I would find it hard to punch a beautiful face.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo