Icepick said:
would you punch a pre-op transexual?

What the fuck?

Optimus-Crime said:
I wouldn't for a spilled drink

Obama-laugh_1400296i.jpg

But to get back to the question I-

UghRochester said:
t depends for me. If they're skinny and a weak pussy, I'll just restrain them like I would with other women. Now, if they're big and macho, I'll try to talk to them calmly before getting my ass or their ass kicked. I was taught to never hit a woman, unless they have a gun in their hand.

Wait what?

Longo_2_guns said:

Ohhhh, it was a joke.

Yeah so anyway, like I was saying. I wouldn't-

Lien said:
Icepick said:
I mean, technically, they're still a male, so it's not social taboo for man on man violence right?

:shock:
193430d1326915366-funny-strange-random-pics-abandon-ship-large-msg-125295759314.jpg

But I didn't get to say what I had to say!

UghRochester said:
I hate it when I'm being serious and people laughs :cry:

Oh so it wasn't a joke? I'm so fucking confused right now.

cyberjim2000 said:
Capcom says it's okay

Final-Fight-Double-Impact-Offers-a-Smart-Assortment-of-Challenges.jpg

That's true, but my opinion on the subject has always been-

Icepick said:
intoTheRain said:
UghRochester said:
Usually I can dodge a knife

how many times have you NOT dodged a knife. and are you having to dodge knives often? if so you might wanna be more careful.

clearly you have no idea who you're speaking to

2vug0sg.jpg

This.. this is so true. Ugh IS the most interesting man on GR. That's why I made him head chef at the pizza place and you guys ran that business into the ground. Maybe if we all started listening to Ugh instead of punching drag queen hookers we'd all be rich by now.

So I guess my answer is... NO, it's not okay to punch a pre-op transsexual when we've got a restaurant to run!

Do you guys want to wind up like the Sham-Wow guy?
0327092sham1.jpg

We don't need this type of publicity!

Please hear me, guys. The money we've spent on Sign Spinning R&D today will pay off huge dividends when the Chinese get into the Pizza Restaurant race tomorrow!

mtpa9l.png

We've yielded 40 revolutions a minute with this puppy, but ask them if they care.

I just can't get through to them, BlackStar, even while we're making all these monumental leaps in the sign spinning field. I had not expected this sort of reaction from the other employees; it's depressing. If it were up to them, we'd all end up looking like the Sham-Wow! guy.

Oh, I forgot the extra adjective "butter." I was dodging "butter" knives. Usually I can dodge butter knives, but sometimes I can't.

You are all going to hell for making fun of Ugh... That being said I want to be your friend... Every one of you misogynistic tranny stomping bastards... I will bake a cake and it will be no lie

spartan317 said:
You are all going to hell for making fun of Ugh... That being said I want to be your friend... Every one of you misogynistic tranny stomping bastards... I will bake a cake and it will be no lie

who's making fun of ugh, ill kill them!

bleh

UghRochester said:
I hate it when I'm being serious and people laughs :cry: .

Well not a "HA HA look at ugh". But no one took him seriously when he wanted... That's what I was referencing... If Ugh doesn't mind then I retract my statement... About you all going to hell not the tranny stomper bit...

Oh boy do I mean that part... *stalker rasp* yessssssss

Fuck. I need to spend way more time on the forums. This is gold.

I say yes, punch if it's deserved. And if the situation called for it (I'd have to seriously be pushed to my limited) I'd punch a woman, too.

Beating a woman for superiority, or because you're a piece of shit is very different from punching a woman due to circumstance. Say this nutjob lady grabs my kid or something. She would get punched.

I don't go around punching women, and don't ever want to. But I sure as hell would if it called for it.

Anthony_Severino said:
Beating a woman for superiority, or because you're a piece of shit is very different from punching a woman due to circumstance. Say this nutjob lady grabs my kid or something. She would get punched.

the point with women really is.. why would you NEED to punch them if they grabbed your kid? unless it's olga, the russian shot put champion, you should be able to EASILY control the situation without laying her out.

Yeah just dodge that butter knife then physically overpower her and restrain her. No one has ever gone to jail for that!

If it was a real bitch and she really wanted to fight me. I would let her swing at me, hit me once, and restrain her until a cop shows up.

Such is the fate of a 300lb dude who gets in a physical altercation with a woman, "bitch" or not.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo