So I'm an asshole

Icepick

Rookie
the midnight screening of dark knight rises is tonight, and the lineup is massive, obviously me and my stoned friends had only one option to proceed.

We got a megaphone (actually it's my friends daughters.. kid megaphone, which makes noises and is pink and green) and walked up and down the line saying Batman dies and his identity is revealed at the end of the movie.

Well apparently some people didn't like the joke, I got hit with a slurpee thrown by a fat kid in a batman mask, than "Galaxy security" as they called themselves, asked us to leave, and only became angrier when I pointed out they were in fact, ushers.

Overall, not a bad night

the fucker threw it hard too, shit hurt, mustered up all that energy he's been storing, jacked up on sugar

Icepick said:
the f***** threw it hard too, s*** hurt, mustered up all that energy he's been storing, jacked up on sugar

You must've really pissed him off. Just remember that however much it hurt getting hit by that slushee, it hurt him much more having to part with it.

C_nate said:
Icepick said:
the f***** threw it hard too, s*** hurt, mustered up all that energy he's been storing, jacked up on sugar

You must've really pissed him off. Just remember that however much it hurt getting hit by that slushee, it hurt him much more having to part with it.

I'll never forget his eyes as wide as can be, and that scowl on his face as he stared at me, as if he conquered some kind of horrible injustice in his chocolate ice-cream stained t-shirt
his father stepped infront of him pretty quickly, apparently he thought I was going to hit the kid or something, told us to leave. Then the rest of the crowd began demanding we left as well.

My work was done

Also should have told Galaxy Security that you were Top Flight Security... OF THE WORLD!

top-flight.jpg

Awesome story, Icepick. I would be upset if this is true. Anyways, I remember going to the Halo 3 midnight launch. This dude, who was first in line, decided to take his shirt off and run down the parking lot screaming, "F*ck Halo, it sucks! You're all losers." That person I think is awesome, because he waited until the door opened up to pull this off. What made it better was this idiot tripping and fall as he ran toward his vehicle. I will never forget that.

This was awesome! But alas someone beat you to it... with a gun... and 6 people killed... I kid you not :(

How about i show you all a gif of a dancing bear instead to cheer everyone up?
1292135_o.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod