The Hurricanes a-coming

I've seen worse admins and worse mods elsewhere. The difference here is that ours don't take themselves overly serious (Maddy might disagree).

Hurricanes, earthquake and comet topics on the front page of Misc? Sounds like end of days stuff.

He's kidding with you, Tiny. Settle down. You've made yourself an easy target.

tinymhg said:
Longo_2_guns said:
tinymhg said:
Longo_2_guns said:
tinymhg said:
WE DON'T DO THAT KIND OF SHIT HERE!

Sorry it was the FIRST time I've ever been able to do it. So I did it. It wasn’t that great. So don’t worry I will not be doing it again. :roll:
YEAH THAT'S RIGHT, BITCH! LEARN YOUR PLACE!

And Diabolus, you can play the hurricane drinking game. The rules are as follows: whenever there's a hurricane, drink all your beer.
You’re a Moderator what a joke! An emotional cripple with a need to be sadistic. I thought that Mods where chosen carefully for their character traits, but I guess GR just scraped off the bottom of their shoe after a longo walk in a dog park, and got you. What a joke.

2a0ca-Good_Good_Let_the_Butt_hurt_flow_through.jpg

I'm all for hating on longo as it's currently GR's trending topic, but really? this is what gets you so butt hurt?

“Words have the power to both destroy and heal. When words are both true and kind, they can change our world.â€

He's obviously joking, i know you haven't been here long enough to hear all of Longo's shit but it's nothing out of the ordinary. You might even say he's letting you off nicely. tl;dr man the f**k up!!!

keepithowitis said:
He's obviously joking, i know you haven't been here long enough to hear all of Longo's s*** but it's nothing out of the ordinary. You might even say he's letting you off nicely. tl;dr man the f**k up!!!

GODDAMN! What’s a drama Queen got to do around here to get a little sympathy?

tinymhg said:
keepithowitis said:
He's obviously joking, i know you haven't been here long enough to hear all of Longo's s*** but it's nothing out of the ordinary. You might even say he's letting you off nicely. tl;dr man the f**k up!!!

try leaving?

You're clearly not accustom to GR, let alone any facet o the internet, if this honestly has offended you I sincerely suggest you phone up your ISP, inform them that you will no longer be needing their services, remove your HD, and burn it, make sure not to trap the exhaust fumes in whatever sheltered bubble you're living in

keepithowitis said:

Just like the time I was joking to Flaming Tiki God, and you had a tard spasm. About him being black and gay.

:wink:

Icepick said:
tinymhg said:
keepithowitis said:

try leaving?

You're clearly not accustom to GR, let alone any facet o the internet, if this honestly has offended you I sincerely suggest you phone up your ISP, inform them that you will no longer be needing their services, remove your HD, and burn it, make sure not to trap the exhaust fumes in whatever sheltered bubble you're living in

He IS new here, cut him a little slack.

Diabolus said:
Icepick said:
tinymhg said:
keepithowitis said:

try leaving?

To quote a great man

We're following Icepick's law here. and Icepick's law is like Icepick's love, hard and fast

Icepick said:
Diabolus said:
Icepick said:
tinymhg said:
keepithowitis said:

try leaving?

To quote a great man

We're following Icepick's law here. and Icepick's law is like Icepick's love, hard and fast
Boy Icepick, now look at who’s getting over heated. When I said: “GODDAMN! What’s a drama Queen got to do around here to get a little sympathy?â€

That reminds me of that American Dad I saw recently. Stan's Dad: "Cracking a safe is like making love to a beautiful woman"

Stan: "So we should pound on it really hard for two minutes?"

It's neat. I'm in it right now. Good time to drink and play F.E.A.R. 3.

Wait a minute...is that some sort of hint that we've been venturing off topic? If so, Wow. So subtle. You sir, you are the master.

Right about this hurricane...

and n00btinydck if you cant take a joke on the internet, then leave. no one knows who you are.

I'm in the middle of this shit, theres some water showing in my basement bathroom and I pray none of these flimsy trees decide to fall through my roof. I'm drinking til I can't see straight and the power is still on for now so huzzah.

Haha tiny hasnt been longo-tuned yet. Give him time boys...give him time. Oh..and he's an Administrator now, that's a level higher than mod. Just so you know :D

No one's house has been demoloished yet then? (assuming Dave's roof made it through the night). Goooood goooood.

Diabolus said:
It's neat. I'm in it right now. Good time to drink and play F.E.A.R. 3.

Wait a minute...is that some sort of hint that we've been venturing off topic? If so, Wow. So subtle. You sir, you are the master.

I try.

Wow, Longo. Way to go. Maybe you should play it more like WR and not show your face around this place more than four weeks out of the year.

FUCK YOU, WR!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod