The Hurricanes a-coming

Everytime a tornado hits the US, our Canadian news is like OMG, TORNADO WARNING IN TORONTO! A tarnado/hurricane hasn't hit Toronto in like 70 years :roll:

But yeah, I hope everything is ok down there.

I live in Georgia. Nothing but a few strong winds. A welcome change, as it has been hot as shit out here.

Awesome walk home from the bus stop.

The topic title instantly brought Johnny Cash to the mind. Folsom Hurricane Blues.

In all seriousness, if you are getting out of the way, move quick but be safe.

If you are staying in the way, hunker down and be safe. Best of luck, stay frosty.

My brother flew down to NY for the Dave Matthews Band Caravan, but they cancelled the Saturday and Sunday shows!!!

CURSE YOU TANKMAN!!! I mean, MOTHER NATURE!!!

Rakon said:
My brother flew down to NY for the Dave Matthews Band Caravan, but they cancelled the Saturday and Sunday shows!!!

CURSE YOU TANKMAN!!! I mean, MOTHER NATURE!!!

A Dave matthews show being canceled sounds like more of a blessing.

CNN is reporting two deaths

one man got hit by a tree limb, I understand that
but the second was a heart-attack while putting up plywood to cover his windows... I mean its a bit of a stretch to say the storm caused that....

Icepick said:

but the second was a heart-attack while putting up plywood to cover his windows... I mean its a bit of a stretch to say the storm caused that....
It counts because without the storm he probably wouldn’t have had the heart attack. Also every time a big snowfall happens they count the deaths from heart attacks as if the storm caused them. If your out of shape for God’s sake don’t do a hard physical activity like shoveling snow or boarding up your house.

tinymhg said:
Longo_2_guns said:
tinymhg said:
WE DON'T DO THAT KIND OF SHIT HERE!

Sorry it was the FIRST time I've ever been able to do it. So I did it. It wasn’t that great. So don’t worry I will not be doing it again. :roll:
YEAH THAT'S RIGHT, BITCH! LEARN YOUR PLACE!

And Diabolus, you can play the hurricane drinking game. The rules are as follows: whenever there's a hurricane, drink all your beer.

tinymhg said:
Icepick said:

It counts because without the storm he probably wouldn’t have had the heart attack. Also every time a big snowfall happens they count the deaths from heart attacks as if the storm caused them. If your out of shape for God’s sake don’t do a hard physical activity like shoveling snow or boarding up your house.

the storm never even hit yet, he killed himself by attempting light manual labour while living a life as a fatass more than likely

Longo_2_guns said:
tinymhg said:
Longo_2_guns said:
tinymhg said:
WE DON'T DO THAT KIND OF SHIT HERE!

Sorry it was the FIRST time I've ever been able to do it. So I did it. It wasn’t that great. So don’t worry I will not be doing it again. :roll:
YEAH THAT'S RIGHT, BITCH! LEARN YOUR PLACE!

And Diabolus, you can play the hurricane drinking game. The rules are as follows: whenever there's a hurricane, drink all your beer.
You’re a Moderator what a joke! An emotional cripple with a need to be sadistic. I thought that Mods where chosen carefully for their character traits, but I guess GR just scraped off the bottom of their shoe after a longo walk in a dog park, and got you. What a joke.

internet-serious-business-1.jpg

tinymhg said:
You’re a Moderator what a joke! An emotional cripple with a need to be sadistic. I thought that Mods where chosen carefully for their character traits, but I guess GR just scraped off the bottom of their shoe after a longo walk in a dog park, and got you. What a joke.

Yeah brah...He's an admin, not a mod.

u-mad-120364-359-359.jpg

Green_Lantern said:
tinymhg said:

Yeah brah...He's an admin, not a mod.
That’s funny he’s listed as a Mod. http://www.gamerevolution.com/forum/gro ... 1657ca49dd

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod