I got laid off, let's get drunk.

As someone struggling to find a real teaching job, yet has a modicum of security due to under-employment, all I can say is good luck really on getting anything, dude.

I hope you find something, even if it staves off the inevitable.

Strideout said:
I managed client relations and was the primary go-between between us and the outsourcer. And no, I'm not doing it anymore.

Don't you have a fucking Coldplay album you should be listening to, faggot?

EDIT: And, as stated prior, I started at the bottom of the chain, doing CUSTOMER SERVICE in a CUSTOMER SERVICE CALL CENTER. I worked my way up, just like most do (because its cheaper to hire an AE without a degree, and they can still learn hands on). And who in the fuck has ever referred to doing 'cold call sales' as being a fucking AE? I've never done cold calls, nor would I.

Colin, I'm not 14 anymore, how about you go ahead and stop acting like it yourself?

Is your vag the sahara or something? Never seen someone with so much sand in there

Just popping in to say two things:

1 - I'm sorry you got laid off and wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

2 - Every time I look at the topics in Misc, I see this one and always misread it as 'I got laid, let's get drunk', which makes me think of this song and it gets stuck in my head for hours.

Paradox said:
wish you all the best in your future endeavors.
1363556150884.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod