Stan Lee - December 28, 1922 – November 12, 2018

Trailer looked cool though. Is this the first thing that's hinted at Quicksilver and S.W. being on Ultron's side? That feels kinda like something they could have kept a surprise.

Here's the full trailer for Daredevil.

I'm excited for this. This will be a darker fare than anything in the MCU so far, so I liked the references near the end to help establish that this is indeed all part of the same world.

All 13 episodes drop on Netflix in one month on April 10th.

The Walking Dead spinoff, Cobalt will begin its six episode first season this summer and a full episode second season has already been greenlit for 2016.

On Gotham, Chris Chalk (12 Years a Slave, The Newsroom) will have a recurring role as Lucius Fox.
gothamlucius.jpg

Here is Melissa Benoist in costume as the new Supergirl for the upcoming CBS series. It was designed by the same person that designed the Arrow and Flash costumes. Looks very Silver Age-y.
supergirl-first-look-melissa-benoist-full.jpg

Similar to how former Flash John Wesley Shipp was cast for The Flash, former Supergirl Helen Slater and former Superman Dean Cain have been cast in roles for the Supergirl TV show.

Tonight...
reverse-flash-poster.jpg

I've been holding off on this one until I got more info on it, but that Arrow spin-off show staring The Atom has evolved into something more. Rather than just Atom, it will be about a team. This team will consist of Brandon Routh as Atom, Caty Lotz as (potentially) Black Canary (how's that going to happen?), Wentworth Miller as Captain Cold, and at least Victor Garber as Firestorm (there's no word on Robbie Amell's involvement yet). Now, a new casting call for three code-named characters may reveal the rest of the team:

“THE TRAVELERâ€

Saw the photos of Chris Evans and Chris Pratt at the children's hospitals, very awesome of them. Same goes with Robert Downey Jr. delivering the Iron Man limb, that's great news. :)

Chris Evans and Chris Pratt are the most heroic guys i know right now. They deserve a lot of love for their work.

Also, dumb question, but what is reverse Flash?

I'm curious how much CGI is going to go into the mask/eyes. Deadpool's facial expressions are more important than other masked characters, i think.

Because Rip Hunter is a WAY better a choice. It's ok, I got Booster Gold covered in this update.

Fox has nabbed the rights to a TV reimagining of Judge Dredd. Taking a cue from Gotham, the show will follow a young Joey Dreadmire, fresh out of the police academy in Megacitie Falls, North Dakota and with dreams of being a judge in the big city. The show is said to be a police procedural/courtroom drama with elements of humor. The role of Joey hasn't been cast yet, but it's already been said that the character will never been seen without wearing his sunglasses and backwards Megacitie Wobots ballcap.

James Gunn says that Richard Rider will appear suited up in Guardians of the Galaxy: War of Kings and portrayed by Shia LaBeouf.

In an online Ask-Me-Anything Q&A last week, DC Entertaintment was asked about the lead roles in Shazam and Green Lantern, those being the only two heroes in DC's upcoming slate yet to be cast. They "have two young actors in mind" for Shazam. As for Green Lantern, "we were hoping someone would ask that!", and they posted this image:
imagen_noticia_jackblack.jpg

I'm kinda excited for Green Lantern now.

Breaking cross-company news: Among the slate of films to be released through 2020 that Warner Bros and DC just announced, one fan favortite was missing - Booster Gold. After turning down several poor script treatments and deciding against including the character in the blossoming DC Cinematic Universe, WB has found a solution. Similar to the recent Marvel/Sony/Spider-Man deal, DC Entertainment has inked a deal with Marvel to allow the use of Booster Gold in upcoming Marvel films.

Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige had this to say: “I am thrilled to team with my friends at Warner Brothers along with (WB CEO) Kevin Tsujihara to produce the first Booster Gold movie. Kevin has been deeply involved in the realization on film of one of the world’s most beloved characters. Marvel’s involvement will hopefully deliver the creative continuity and authenticity that fans demand from the MCU.â€

Sweet! Don't know much about Booster gold except when watching Justice League: Unlimited. Also, who would Jack Black's GL be, Kilowog?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod