A girl looked at me today

MattAY said:
Know what I hate? Girls who go "awww I'm getting faaat", expecting you to go, 'nooooo no of course not'. And then they do f*** all about it and live in denial.
I just say, "yeah you kind of are, do something about it if you're moaning".

I think they're looking for that: 'Awwww, no you aren't sweety! You look great with all that fa - fiber!' comment. :p

I hate this topic.

Girls arent some sort of alien creature, relationships aren't something foreign. Its human nature. Something interests you? Let it be known.You don't like something? Don't pay attention to it. Don't like something but like whatever the object brings more? Deal with it.

Life isn't fucking complicated, 9/10 of your problems are all in your head.

Dude, I had sex before.

Bow before my manliness.

In all seriousness, it's ok dude. I don't know if this was a glib topic or not, but girls are not foreign and strange objects, so don't worry so much about it dude.

LinksOcarina said:
Dude, I had sex before.

Bow before my manliness.

In all seriousness, it's ok dude. I don't know if this was a glib topic or not, but girls are not foreign and strange objects, so don't worry so much about it dude.

But sometimes they use foreign and strange objects.

Hiyo!

Girls have the ability to send my feet so far down my throat I'd swear I feel some toes tickling my butt cheeks.

What I did to overcome the massive swarms of women looking at me was to: Stare right back, wink, do the finger gun, and keep on playing with my magic cards. Being all suave like that and shit really gets them going

The way us white kids are raised, and yes I believe it is mostly from the culture of whites and asians, makes us accept that it's inappropriate to be aggressive and lustful towards women. This makes adolescent development confusing as hell. Then most go to college and get even more confused and insecure about it.

The young American male is getting continually more fucked up emotionally as time passes.

And as it turns out, the internet seems to be the only place that's accepting of asking questions and expressing oneself. Very depressing indeed.

Alright, time to call a broad who needs to get her ass over here.

You know what I hate? Girls who tell me they're lesbians and then later I see them making out with another guy.

And then I get pissed off and walk over saying "so you're a dike huh?" Then realizing the man is a butch lesbian with short hair.

WickedLiquid said:
You know what I hate? Girls who tell me they're lesbians and then later I see them making out with another guy.

And then I get pissed off and walk over saying "so you're a dike huh?" Then realizing the man is a butch lesbian with short hair.
I lol'd...did this really happen to you?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle