A girl looked at me today

If GR were to have a global meeting, this topic would be the icebreaker that would stop the initial awkward silence.

There's a stupid bitch in the seat next to me. Whiny voice, shit personality, absolute 0/10. Plus, she's dumb as shit and sucks at driving. I was on the highway just now, looked in the rearview mirror, and saw that hoe givin' me the eye. I knew what was up. I gave her the finger, shifted into fifth, and let this pos engine and blatant speeding do the talking for me.

driving class sucks. I need to go to the gym.
but actually this girl sucks at driving

keepithowitis said:
There's a stupid b**** in the seat next to me. Whiny voice, s*** personality, absolute 0/10. Plus, she's dumb as s*** and sucks at driving. I was on the highway just now, looked in the rearview mirror, and saw that hoe givin' me the eye. I knew what was up. I gave her the finger, shifted into fifth, and let this pos engine and blatant speeding do the talking for me.

driving class sucks. I need to go to the gym.
but actually this girl sucks at driving
'

The dude abides, keepit, the dude abides.

Lien said:
How old is lokness again?

20 lol.

SK said:
Freshman year weight training for PE class, right?

3rd Year, i just started lifting around 6-7months ago. Purely recreational.

i'm about to go off as it will be a similar time as yesterdays session. Hopefully i see her again, and i do i'll do the deed. (norape)

This story reminds me of something Ugh would post. All its missing is the part where you find out her name and then send her 50 overbearing facebook messages.

^
ahahahahaha

The title reminds me of Ralph from The Simpsons
"Principal Skinner and Ms. Krabappel were in the closet making babies and I saw one of the babies and the baby looked at me."

Ok so she wasn't there....FUUU

I'm gonna go at the same time everyday for a week until i see her again. That's not stalkish is it?

a girl looked at you? congrats son. huh? whats that jr? your voice has been cracking lately and you get funny feelings down there and hair? welcome to puberty son.

also, try not to act like a nerdddd and make topics about a girl looking at you. your desperation is out there for us all to see now.

inb4lokness realizes he had something on his face that day.

I'd really not want to date a girl who goes to the gym. Chances are they're health freaks who will be all pissed everytime you want to go to maccas or hungry jacks or some shit.
I go to the gym twice a week and am steadily losing weight, but just today i had a big greasy works burger and some chips+gravy for lunch, because i damn well felt like it. If anyone has a problem with that, i'd tell them to get fucked and thus would end up hating a healthy woman.

madster111 said:
I'd really not want to date a girl who goes to the gym. Chances are they're health freaks who will be all pissed everytime you want to go to maccas or hungry jacks or some s***. I go to the gym twice a week and am steadily losing weight, but just today i had a big greasy works burger and some chips+gravy for lunch, because i damn well felt like it. If anyone has a problem with that, i'd tell them to get f***** and thus would end up hating a healthy woman.

Can't agree with you her Maddy because I love my current girlfriend who's practicing ballet and exercising in the gym. Her figure is awesome and she's also exhausted which means that in the evening she isn't nagging me like a hyperactive little child who's on adrenalin.

Just because she does that doesn't mean she's a 'healthfreak', this assumption is downright ridiculous. We both like to eat healthy but we also enjoy spending time together watching an occasional good movie, eating pizza or munching chips, popcorn, tacos etc whilst drinking soda. :)

You know, I refuse to get into a relationship with a girl that doesn't care about her body. She doesn't need to be a health freak, heck, I don't spend a lot of time exercising myself. I just want someone who's mentally sound enough to realize what's good and what's bad.

De-Ting said:
You know, I refuse to get into a relationship with a girl that doesn't care about her body. She doesn't need to be a health freak, heck, I don't spend a lot of time exercising myself. I just want someone who's mentally sound enough to realize what's good and what's bad.

I agree with Ting. :)

De-Ting said:
Me too, but i've talked to a girl i met at the gym i go to and she started freaking out because i decided to have a Snickers after working out, so i suppose that probably just left me bad impressions.

Know what I hate? Girls who go "awww I'm getting faaat", expecting you to go, 'nooooo no of course not'. And then they do fuck all about it and live in denial.
I just say, "yeah you kind of are, do something about it if you're moaning".

MattAY said:
Know what I hate? Girls who go "awww I'm getting faaat", expecting you to go, 'nooooo no of course not'. And then they do f*** all about it and live in denial.
I just say, "yeah you kind of are, do something about it if you're moaning".
At that point i just remind them that i weigh 120kg and tell them to stop whining or we can compare bra sizes.
I don't actually wear a bra, but between the fatness and the fact that my job requires me to lift very heavy things for hours on end my man boobs are probably damn Ds.

120kgs? Holy shit dude. Cut that shit out son. Cut all the junk food, go on a calorie deficit and squat and deadlift. I wish i started at your age, i'd be jacked as hell right now.

lokness said:
120kgs? Holy s*** dude. Cut that s*** out son. Cut all the junk food, go on a calorie deficit and squat and deadlift. I wish i started at your age, i'd be jacked as hell right now.
Hovering around 125kg now.
Don't really want to lose much more than 15kg, because right now it's extremely easy for me to throw truck tyres around all day, which are roughly half my body weight and thus would be significantly harder if they became 3/4 my weight.
I can deadlift 90kg, possibly more. Haven't really tried because i know truck tyres with steel wheels weigh roughly this and i have to lift them pretty often.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod