Say goodbye to Spiderman 4 and hello to a reboot...

I can see why they'd do this. The reboot worked for Batman after the horrible Batman & Robin. On paper, it makes sense but it's far too soon.

Batman and Robin came out in 1997, 8 years later Batman Begins was released in 2005. And the gap between Batman Begins and the original Batman movie is 16 years.

Disney/Marvel should hold off on the new Spidey movie until at least 2015 and put more emphasis into Iron Man 2, Thor, Captain America and then The Avengers. As well as reboot other superheros like The Punisher or Ghost Rider like they did with The Hulk.

Leave it to the guy who hasn't posted in a year to make the most sense of all. Hey Hexa, hope you're well

An extended hiatus is the best choice. The 2099 thing is a dream.

Eh, both are the same to me.

Hey Hex, long time no see.

I would rather see no Spider Man for a while, and wait another five years for it. That would at least give Spidey some time for incubation.

I'd rather wait for the rebooted Spidey to be revealed in the Avengers movie, as an established (but still pretty young) hero. Then, if people like that Spider-Man, launch a movie from there - not focusing on an origin story obviously. Just a good Spider-Man story with one good villain (Kingpin or the Tinkerer?) and maybe a shot of Mary Jane's cooch.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle