Comic Book Reading Club - PLANET HULK

Yes. Almost any Marvel comic that was is in it. Most new stuff is added six months or so after its on the stands. You can do ten bucks for a month or 70 for a year. You can also download the app for your phone or tablet.

Nope, we all like what we like. Once I'm done with Original Sin and Axis, I plan to start from the very beginning of the Ultimate universe and read all 10-ish years of it.

Bretimus_v2 said:
I get mine digitally for ten bucks a month.

high_five_archer.gif

Things I've learned from reading two years worth of the Marvel Ultimate Universe within less than two weeks time:

The writing seems to run quick and loose in the Ultimate comics so far. 'This character is having a major personal crisis-BOOM-resolved/consequences next panel.', and so forth.

While there is great stuff, sometimes it feels like the dialogue and script was written by thirteen year olds.

Women are never allowed to wear regular shirts and must always, ALWAYS, wear stomach revealing clothing.

PRODUCT PLACEMENT! CELEBRITY NAME DROPS! I guess they're trying to add more of a real world feel to it, but those things break suspension of disbelief more than anything.

Gonna keep reading. I'm through the first two+ years of Ultimate Spidey and X-Men, first story arc of the Ultimates, plus the Daredevil/Electra stuff and the mostly shitty Team Ups. Coming up in the next few days will be Ultimate Fantastic Four and the ominously named Ultimate War. I love you Marvel Unlimited.

There's Alias, but it's not in Marvel Unlimited due to being a Maxx imprint. You can read The Pulse, but it's a bitch to search for in Unlimited. You can search by creator Brian Bendis and then narrow the search by April 2004 to May 2006 and add them one at a time.

On my Ultimate universe quest, I've read almost every single Ultimate comic there is. I knew they were ending that universe so I wanted to absorb it. I'm post-Cataclysm now, almost to the end. Next up is Secret Wars and its decades of backstory.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod