The Avengers |OT|

Longo_2_guns said:
FUCK SCHOOL! THIS MOVIE IS MORE IMPORTANT!

I JUST FINISHED TODAY! My parents said they'll wait to go until i get home next weekend. My guess is that with how well it's doing, they'll keep it in most theaters until then anyways. We're going to try and go see it in IMAX in Seattle, but I wonder if it will still be there by then.

NickKmet said:
Longo_2_guns said:
FUCK SCHOOL! THIS MOVIE IS MORE IMPORTANT!

I JUST FINISHED TODAY! My parents said they'll wait to go until i get home next weekend. My guess is that with how well it's doing, they'll keep it in most theaters until then anyways. We're going to try and go see it in IMAX in Seattle, but I wonder if it will still be there by then.

FUCK NEXT WEEKEND GO NOW

Just saw it today. Even hearing all the hype going in, I was still impressed by how well they handled this movie. This is how every superhero movie should be.

IMDB fanboys are insane. There's a war going on between The Dark Knight Rises and The Avengers. It blows my mind how upset these people get, on both sides.

WickedLiquid said:
IMDB fanboys are insane. There's a war going on between The Dark Knight Rises and The Avengers. It blows my mind how upset these people get, on both sides.
That's the internet.

Noritama said:
WickedLiquid said:
That's the internet.

Still blows my mind. Maybe I'm just spoiled by the (somewhat) normal people on here :p

I check out IMDB for the FAQ section but sometimes I can't help but pop my head into the forum and see just how terrible the internet can get.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle