Stan Lee - December 28, 1922 – November 12, 2018

I can see spiderman being the one that has to always get rescued because he is not mature enough to handle himself....SMH. can we just edit the story line and bring in deadpool? I mean can you say badass?

Just a bit ago, Zack Snyder tweeted out this first image of Jason Momoa as Aquaman.
8C94B04D-D440-4B28-9C20-FFAD2E9E366A_zpsio0n80xc.jpg

Overall I like it. Gold/yellow armor up top and what you can see of the pants looks to be green. I'm assuming 'Unite the Seven' refers to the seven seas.

Aquaman will have a small role in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice next year (likely pissed about the world engine used in the Indian Ocean) and his own film on July 27, 2018.

Water films... are some of my favorite films. Seriously, I loved Water World. Whatever cool factor Aquaman lost in print, he'll find on the big screen (thanks to a ton of special fx)

And yet, that actor? I'm 50\50 on him. Cool in GoT tho

I hope this Aquaman cuts off his forearm to save his child. Aquaman was badass in the cartoon, but arrogant.

Longo_2_guns said:
Atlantis is in the Atlantic Ocean. Why would he have Polynesian tattoos?

He should have a Red Sox tattoo.

Maybe Jim Cameron found Aquaman in the Mariana Trench on one of his deep sea dives.

Calista Flockhart (Ally McBeal) has joined the cast of the upcoming CBS Supergirl series.

Another DC/Vertigo character is coming to the small screen thanks to producer Jerry Bruckheimer and director Len Wiseman. Wiseman will helm the pilot for a series based on the Neil Gaiman-created Lucifer. The show will center on Lucifer who, bored and unhappy as the Lord of Hell, resigns his throne and abandons his kingdom for the gorgeous, shimmering insanity of Los Angeles, where he gets his kicks helping the LAPD punish criminals, all assuming the pilot leads to a series.

Doug Jones (Hellboy, Falling Skies) will guest star on an upcoming episode of Arrow as the villain Deathbolt. While in the comics the character manipulated electricity, this version will be able to tap into and weaponize plasma energy. This will mark the first appearance of metahumans (excluding the Flash) on Arrow.

Constantine has yet to be canceled, but it also hasn't been renewed. One idea NBC has is to move the show to Syfy and rebrand it with the name Hellblazer. Failing that, the show is most likely done.

Director Michelle MacLaren will begin to shoot Wonder Woman this fall.

Joel Kinnaman (the meh RoboCop reboot) is taking on the role of Rick Flag vacated by Tom Hardy in Suicide Squad.

Kodi Smit-McPhee (Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, Let Me In) has been cast as Nightcrawler for X-Men: Apocalypse.
F9E2A04C-E7F9-4F80-9AD7-7619A37C8A08_zpswcev9eua.jpg

While he's not an official source, Patrick Stewart says that he won't appear in X-Men: Apocalypse, but he says he's certain that Ian McKellen will. He did say that he's supposed to 'team' with Wolverine in that character's next solo film.

Cool promo art for Ant-Man:
3472E20C-F889-40D8-93CF-87221C68238C_zpsaw8cb21y.jpg

Joining the cast of Deadpool is Gina Carano as the mutant Angel Dust. Also appearing will be Colossus, but actor Daniel Cudmore (who played him in the X-Men films) says he will not be playing the character. Whether it's a full part or just a cameo is unknown.

And also for Deadpool, Morena Baccarin (Firefly, Gotham) has landed the female lead as Wade Wilson's love interest. This is awesome.
0CB236E4-ADFA-4A02-94D7-26C946DDFD1B_zpswiehwkmo.jpg

Here's Ryan Reynolds posing with a prototype Deadpool mask.
509643E6-1062-4E40-939B-F48F4EC12B2A_zpsxvztwwsa.jpg

Cool.

I'll end with the Super Golden Friends. I've lost count of how many times I've gone back and watched this.

As much as I loved Fassbender and McAvoy in their respected roles, I really want Stewart and McKellen back. Just because Patrick Stewart IS a live action Charles Xavier. When I was a child and the thought of a live action X-Men movie was a joke everyone wanted him as Xavier. Also James McAvoy has hair. It's like Wolverine without the sideburns, or Storm without white hair, I just don't like it.

Let's hope Stewart is lying in hopes he can trick us.

McAvoy is the worst part of the early-timeline movies, probably. I don't mind exploring young Charles and his relationship with Erik, of course, but they could have picked a less annoying actor.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133