Stan Lee - December 28, 1922 – November 12, 2018

used44 said:
That looks pretty great. Chronicle was definitely an interesting movie.
I remember the director said he was going to do FF in Chronicle found footage style. I'm glad there is no indication of that here.

A lot of the stuff I've read online surrounding the teaser release has pegged it as being more of a sci-fi movie than superhero movie, i.e. emphasizing the science over more traditional superhero tropes. There's been a lot of comparisons between this trailer and several of the Interstellar trailers.

Whether or not the actual movie turns out that way will be interesting to see. Considering how fucking awful the previous two movies were, they probably can't do much worse, can they?

The Teen Titans project in development for TNT now has a title: The Titans. Casting calls went out for the show recently and auditions will be held for the characters of Nightwing, Batgirl, Hawk, Dove, Raven, and Starfire. Seemingly, Nightwing will still be Robin at the start series and working as a detective in Boston after parting ways with Batman. Barbara Gordon will reportedly already be Oracle, confined to a wheelchair, and references to her past as Batgirl will be made.

Melissa Benoist (Whiplash, Glee) has be cast in the titular role for the Supergirl TV show in development for CBS.
06B4A6F7-524E-4B6F-BE81-F84D21AEED18_zps1wwx3sz0.jpg

Also for the show, Mehcad Brooks (True Blood) has been cast as James Olsen.

Late last year, it was rumored that Fox was wanting to do a live action X-Men TV show. Well now, Fox entertainment chairmen Gary Newman says that pending some back and forth with Marvel Entertainment, the show will move forward with the producers from 24 on board.

The upcoming Netflix series AKA Jessica Jones has gained a few more cast members. Carrie-Anne Moss (The Matrix Trilogy) will play a character named Harper, an authority figure and possible ally to Jessica. Rachael Taylor (Grey's Anatomy, Crisis) will play Patricia ‘Trish’ Walker, a syndicated radio talk show host, former model and child TV star and Jessica's closest friend. In the comics, Walker is the hero known as Hellcat. The big one to me though is that David Tennant (Doctor Who) will play Kilgrave, also known as The Purple Man. Kilgrave will serve as an enigmatic figure from Jessica’s past, whose reappearance will send shockwaves through the former super hero’s world.
ACFC70FC-AD65-48BF-A48F-9AED11257F6E_zpstucwdlsc.jpg

Castings for X-Men: Apocalypse - Tye Sheridan will play Scott 'Cyclops' Summers, Alexandra Shipp (Aaliyah: The Princess of R&B) will be Ororo 'Storm' Monroe and Sophie Turner (Game of Thrones) has been cast as Jean Grey.

Back in November, Daniel Brühl (Inglorious Basterds) was cast in Captain America: Civil War in an unnamed role. Now, from a Disney casting call, it's revealed that he will play Baron Zemo. I'm guessing Helmut, the original's son.
BF11BE84-958F-4E23-9EC8-603C94C400C3_zpstjvkwpi7.jpg

I'll leave you with a real life (miniature) flying Helicarrier.

Here's the first look at Brandon Routh in his Atom gear on Arrow. I like how they worked in a subtle A on the chest. We should see it in action in a few weeks on episode 15 of the season.
arrow-atom-routh-656.jpg

Tomorrow, the first teaser trailer for Daredevil is supposed to drop. I'll post it here after I see it.

Man. I hope Oliver gets at least a slice of his family company back. I don't like Ray's character. He completely cut Oliver out, seems pretty controlling/possessive when it comes to Felicity. And if I had to put money on it, I'd still give the edge to Arrow in a battle against Atom.

God I'm such a nerd.

I watch Glee every once in a great while when my wife is watching it in the same room as me, and that Melissa Benoist is probably the best actor in the show and had one of the more interesting characters. I think she's well-cast for Supergirl. I still doubt I watch it.

Bretimus_v2 said:
SPIDER-MAN IS COMING TO MCU!!!

So Andrew Garfield is spreading the virus unto the entire Disney/MARVEL movie-verse?
giphy.gif

I'm conflicted. This is bad news for my movie going habits, but on the other hand it's GREAT news for my wallet! Somehow I'm okay with this news, because it's one less thing to obsess over. Now I can afford the Gold VIP seating for sure at next year's WrestleMania!

And if Andrew Garfield does a run-in on WWE between now and next April, I'll become so wealthy with expendable income that I'll be one of those people who feed their pets human food. Steakhouses, two nights a week! And maybe, just maybe, the Starbucks-a-day dream can finally come true??

BECAUSE I REFUSE TO SPEND MY MONEY ON ANYTHING WITH ANDREW GARFIELD AS SPIDER-MAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes. I'm quite furious.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133