Stan Lee - December 28, 1922 – November 12, 2018

Sweet. I for one welcome our new mutant overlord.

Honestly. If you couldn't rule the world in Egypt days. Why you trying now? Throw in the towel already.

Fox has ordered a pilot for a new TV drama based on the Warren Ellis sci-fi comic series Global Frequency.

Alan Moore's From Hell is being adapted for a TV show on FX. The series will more closely resemble the graphic novel than the Johnny Depp film in that Jack the Ripper will be the main character.

While not definite, there's a chance that the Supergirl TV show being developed for CBS could end up sharing the same universe as Arrow and The Flash on CW according to show creator Greg Berlanti. CW is co-owned by CBS, so the possibility is there. Kara Zor-El's human name in the show is to be Kara Danvers. A show about a flying superpowered female with a name that sounds really close to Carol Danvers; I fully expect Marvel to step in and say "hey" sooner rather than later.

NBC has stopped production on Constantine following the completion of its current 13-episode order. The show isn't canceled yet, NBC is just awaiting more data before deciding to give it a full season pick up or not. Two positives it has going for it are a slight ratings uptick and it pulls almost double the ratings of Hannibal, also on Friday nights, and that show is returning for another season.

Costa Ronin will play Anton Vanko ( father of Iron Man 2's Whiplash) in Agent Carter. The show's eight episode run will debut on January 6th during mid-season break of Agents of SHIELD.

Guillermo Del Toro has completed the script for Justice League 'Dark' (still a working title) and turned it into Warner Bros for review. Regardless of the studio's reaction, Del Toro's upcoming slate is packed with his post-production work on Crimson Peak, his FX series The Strain has been renewed for a second season, he's involved with the new Silent Hill game, and Pacific Rim 2 is set to to hit theaters in 2017.

Two-time Emmy winner Michelle MacLaren has signed on to direct and develop the Wonder Woman film. Among others, MacLaren has directed episodes of Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, and The Walking Dead.

Toby Kebbell, who will play Doctor Doom in the upcoming Fantastic Four film, had this to say about the character in the movie: "He’s Victor Domashev, not Victor Von Doom in our story. And I’m sure I’ll be sent to jail for telling you that. The Doom in ours - I’m a programmer. Very anti-social programmer. And on blogging sites I’m 'Doom'". You know, I have a strict rule about not forming an opinion on a film until I've at least seen a trailer, but most of the stuff I've been hearing about Fantastic Four is making it reeeeeal hard, Ringo.

It's a phone shot of a TV screen, but this looks to be a concept image of Yellowjacket from Ant-Man, to be played by Corey Stoll in the film.
4E4BF269-66D6-4692-8FED-257165CBA85F_zps1szn3b7q.jpg

Looks cool.

Frank Grillo said he was recently contact by Marvel about returning for Captain America: Civil War and is having a body scan done to prepare his costumes. I expect he'll appear as Crossbones in the film.
8732B69E-2ABA-44CA-BE6B-F7EED2ADEA53_zpsoy5halid.jpg

Joe and Anthony Russo may take over the reins from Joss Whedon and direct parts 1 and 2 of The Avengers: Infinity War. They did an amazing job on Winter Soldier, so if Whedon moves on, I'm ok with this.

Today, Warner Bros officially announced the cast of Suicide Squad will be comprised of Will Smith as Deadshot, Jared Leto as Joker, Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn, and Tom Hardy as Rick Flagg. Jai Courtney and Cara Delevinge will also appear in the film as Boomerang and Enchantress. No announcement was made as to if Amanda Waller has been cast for the film, but reportedly, Oprah Winfrey is WB's first choice. My impression is that WB is hoping Suicide Squad will be their Guardians of the Galaxy.
1939A6DF-9929-41C8-93B9-0FFA796F8919_zpsyngxa3ki.jpg

I'll leave you with how Guardians of the Galaxy should have ended and what would have happened in The Avengers: Age of Ultron trailer if it had ran about a minute longer.

I wondered if Tara Strong could have acted as Harley Quinn. I mean, she's a little old, but I think she could have done it. She does the voice. Then again, she's short.

Paradox said:
Toby Kebbell, who will play Doctor Doom in the upcoming Fantastic Four film, had this to say about the character in the movie: "He’s Victor Domashev, not Victor Von Doom in our story. And I’m sure I’ll be sent to jail for telling you that. The Doom in ours - I’m a programmer. Very anti-social programmer. And on blogging sites I’m 'Doom'". You know, I have a strict rule about not forming an opinion on a film until I've at least seen a trailer, but most of the stuff I've been hearing about Fantastic Four is making it reeeeeal hard, Ringo.
Seriously, fuck that noise.

^^^ Here's the official synopsis of the film for you:

THE FANTASTIC FOUR, a contemporary re-imagining of Marvel's original and longest-running superhero team, centers on four young outsiders who teleport to an alternate and dangerous universe, which alters their physical form in shocking ways. Their lives irrevocably upended, the team must learn to harness their daunting new abilities and work together to save Earth from a former friend turned enemy.

Ultimates origin for sure now. The fact that the film wrapped months ago and still no images, teasers, footage, or any promotion in general has been put out for it is not reassuring in the least.

Krysten Ritter (Don't Trust the Bitch in Apartment 23, Breaking Bad) has been cast as the titular character for the Jessica Jones series on Netflix.
184F244C-DB63-43B2-949E-4D5F256D750E_zpsobeghnmh.jpg

Bretimus_v2 said:
And they did such a great job with the earlier installments...

Would you say they were fantastic?

Also after the success of Guardians it looks like they've put a lot of stock into Sucide Squad. Way to go WB, you actually care about something from DC that isn't Batman.

Mike Colter has been cast for the role of Luke Cage. Colter is primarily known for his work on Halo: Nightfall as well as TV series The Following, Ringer, and The Good Wife, and big screen parts in Men in Black 3 and Zero Dark Thirty. Cage will first appear in the Jessica Jones Netflix series before staring in the Luke Cage series.
562E0AFA-6119-4877-934E-EED407308891_zpsjfvvowrk.jpg

Ah yes. Because I've always considered Jessica to be the headliner of the couple. Pfffffffrt.

This looks like a good casting though.

Here's what I got folks. Enjoy.

The pilot for a live action Teen Titans show will indeed happen and will begin production sometime in 2015. Nightwing will be the lead of the team.

Way back in 1990 on the old Flash TV show, the villain Trickster was played by Mark Hamill. In what I think is awesome casting, Hamill will return in a brand new interpretation of the character on The Flash. In this new iteration, The Trickster is an anarchist terrorist con man serving a life sentence in Iron Heights. He will help Barry and Detective West to foil city-wide attacks of a wannabe Trickster that's following in the original's footsteps. It's also worth nothing that this episode will reunite him with John Wesley Shipp (Barry's father), who played the Flash in 1990. Here's Hamill as he appeared playing the character back then:
B80E3BE9-EDAB-415F-89B7-AAA3FFD83507_zpsbvihowft.jpg

Syfy is developing a new show called Krypton that will focus on Superman's grandfather (Seyg-El, if they keep the same name) and a young Jor-El. I don't know about this one, but I'll at least wait for a show trailer.

We've seen the pictures of the black costume Matt Murdock wears when he begins crime fighting in the upcoming Daredevil show, but nothing's been said of the more traditional costume the character wears. Well, according to someone who says they saw him wear it on set during a scene with Kingpin, the suit is "black with red and looked like a latex scuba suit" and also has red lines down it. That sounds like the Secret Wars suit.
D2A1EC24-C5D9-4598-801D-53725F6CB850_zpswi667syb.jpg

A few months ago, Al Pacino was gushing over how much he loved Guardians of the Galaxy and also said he wanted to be in a Marvel movie. Well, recently Pacino revealed that he has met with Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige about just that. No deal has been offered or inked yet (that we know of), but I think it'd be cool to see Pacino in a Marvel film.

So far, the character of Vision from The Avengers: Age of Ultron hasn't really been seen outside of concept art, but some of the new promo materials for the film feature him front and center.
A7F63745-C695-4E40-8176-6B25878F0AB7_zpsnli5j0wy.jpg

James Gunn shared some brainstorming ideas on who may be Star-Lord's father in Guardians of the Galaxy 2.
419C5E9C-7E67-4EF5-B552-A38FC1B97D8C.png_zps4cpkjtxy.jpeg

Here's an awesome fan made trailer for a DC vs Marvel film. I'd go see it.

The first full trailer for Ant-Man is up. I think I was hoping for something a little...more. This seemed more like an extended teaser rather than a proper trailer. That being said, I was excited to finally see footage of the film and look forward to its release. I did love that last line of Scott's in the trailer.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod