Stan Lee - December 28, 1922 – November 12, 2018

Paradox said:
I'm gonna tear you apart, from the inside.

Dat Hulkbuster. I was disappointed that there's no Vision in this trailer either, though.

n7Lt3so.jpg

The CW has revealed that they are in the preliminary stages of developing another Arrow spinoff series based on the character of Ray Palmer, also know as The Atom. I'm absolutely ok with this.

More awesome news: Edward James Olmos will join the cast of Agents of SHIELD in a major recurring role. He will play a character named Robert Gonzales, who evidently will change things up in a big way for Agent Coulson and his team.

The first season of Daredevil will hit Netflix in it's entirety on Friday, April 10th.

The spinoff show, The Walking Dead: Cobalt, is in production and will premier later on this year. The story will follow that of a divorced teacher and his two kids trying to survive the Walker apocalypse in Los Angeles, alongside a guidance counselor that he's in a relationship with.

Fox has renewed Gotham for a second season.

Sony has greenlit a film called Inherit the Earth which is based off the IDW comic Zombies vs Robots.

The cast and crew of Fantastic Four are heading to Louisiana for a month of reshoots. With all the negativity surrounding this film (some admittedly from myself), I'm hoping it surprises us all by being a decent FF movie. Director Matthew Vaughn claims to have seen an early version of the film and says that if you liked Chronicle, you'll enjoy Fantastic Four. Supposedly, the first trailer for the film may be attached to the February 13th release of Kingsman: The Secret Service.

Fox announced the release date for Gambit (staring Channing Tatum) to be October 7, 2016.

Tom Hardy has dropped out of Suicide Squad, reportedly due to scheduling conflicts. He was to play the Squad's leader, Rick Flagg. Also reportedly, the studio is eyeing Jake Gyllenhaal as Hardy's replacement.

Also for Suicide Squad, although there hasn't been official word from Warner Bros., Viola Davis says she has been cast to play Amanda Waller in the film.
C4C18BF8-C5BA-4EDB-A914-413BC6A3533D_zpsqbsvlp8j.jpg

While still a little more than a year away, the first trailer for Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice is said to possibly debut during the Super Bowl on February 1st and be attached to the film Jupiter Ascending, which releases on February 6th. We'll see if that pans out.

Deadpool is set to start filming in Vancouver in late March with a release date set for February 12, 2016.

Here's a couple new promo stills for Ant-Man:
D3F4B982-0F56-4FC0-81DE-EB0952E03DAC_zpsfwvdmgl0.png

3BBD490B-3994-4040-BC2A-52A8BBF9C2C6_zpsr81bpfxu.jpg

And the official poster:
DFA7FEFA-B915-4202-89BD-4C8FB78BEDF0_zpsyw5gacru.jpg

Scarlett Johansson and Sebastian Stan will be returning for Captain America: Civil War, as well as Robert Downey Jr., all in their respective roles.

I'll leave you with Captain America: Winter Soldier - 80s style!
If you're gonna make enemies, you better make damn sure it's not with...America!

While I'm enjoying S3 of Arrow, I don't know how much more they can make for the show. It was expected to see The Atom spinoff. I think it was during Arrow and The Flash cross-over where you see bunch of real estate bought by Palmer. I'm assuming that's where he found and plans to mine that dwarf star.

Bretimus_v2 said:
Do you ever wonder how the CW of all networks is making enjoyable comic based shows? Like wth?

They got something right, I guess?

Honestly, Arrow is good but I am starting to get fatigued by the crossovers and the universe tie-ins. At least both Marvel and DC are doing it now. But man it's starting to become a massive soap opera.

You'd be surprised.

Sure, he takes off his shirt in every episode, but it's a damn good show.

It's becoming a soap opera because they insist on throwing in stupid romance subplots that no one, literally no one, cares about. Easily the weakest part of the show. Everything else is great.

Full disclosure: Other than his mom every other female is a so so actress. But the plot lines are surprisingly good. great with the tie-ins to how he became trained. It's dark knight light on an episodic schedule.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle