Stan Lee - December 28, 1922 – November 12, 2018

I also realized last night that Civil War would be the most POINTLESS story to bring to the movies.

There are literally only four people with super powers, and are all either public with their identities or the government already knows. By the time Cap 3 comes out, there will be a whopping 3 more heroes, who will also all be known by the government/public.

Who the hell are they going to register?

Longo_2_guns said:
I also realized last night that Civil War would be the most POINTLESS story to bring to the movies.

There are literally only four people with super powers, and are all either public with their identities or the government already knows. By the time Cap 3 comes out, there will be a whopping 3 more heroes, who will also all be known by the government/public.

Who the hell are they going to register?

And it's not like they have the rights to use Wolverine or Spiderman...Or other Marvel character's who were a part of the Civil War. Wasn't Beast on the Secret Avengers?

Probably. And so were Spider-Woman and The Thing, and Namor played a LARGE role in Civil War.
There has not nearly been enough set up for civil war. Even if they do five more movies in between them and now... it will be too little.

I'd like to hear something from Marvel regarding the validity of this news. Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige has said recently that they wouldn't do a Civil War film due to not having all the key players. So far, a senior editor at Variety is the only source and Marvel has yet to comment. Even if they do it, the cinematic universe doesn't exactly reflect the comics. They can use the name and do anything story wise that they wish, kind of like how they're doing Age of Ultron.

Syfy is developing a pilot based on the Image Comics' Five Ghosts. The story centers on a 30s era detective who is possessed by the spirits of Dracula, Sherlock Holmes, Musashi, Robin Hood, and Merlin.

Gotham has been pulling great ratings and as a result, Fox has expanded the season from the original order of 16 episodes to a full 22.

Nicholas D'Agosto (Masters of Sex) will have a recurring role on Gotham this season as Assistant District Attorney Harvey Dent.

Awhile back, I posted that Robbie Amell would be playing Ronnie Raymond (half of Firestorm) on The Flash. Now the other half, Dr Martin Stein, has been cast with Victor Garber (Alias, Eli Stone). They'll make their debuts later in the season in recurring roles.

DC Chief Creative Officer Geoff Johns says that chances are pretty good that Booster Gold may show up at some point on The Flash.

If you want a big spoiler on an upcoming villain on The Flash, you can click the following links for the images:
Image 1
Image 2
Image 3
image 4

Here's the first look at Charlie Cox as Daredevil, pre red suit.
B681754E-A27B-4962-87DC-F0D9ACAA8AD8_zpsaobl41vw.jpg

Here's the test footage shown at the New York Comic Con for the upcoming Guardians of the Galaxy cartoon. I like the art style.

A new series will be debuting online soon set in the same universe as Dredd and focused on the Dark Judges.
3422EADD-8218-4B8F-8D47-555FC2F49C07_zpsxzsvqnqf.jpg

The directors of Painkiller Jane say the film will stay true to comics and definitely be rated R.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice producer Charles Roven had this to say about Wonder Woman's origin for the DC cinematic universe: Wonder Woman is “a demigod…her father was Zeus.â€

Gah, I am really hoping Ant-Man turns out okay. Maybe Peyton Reed just has been dealt lousy scripts in the past? Maybe he's secretly a talented (or at the very least, a harmless director)?Maybe? Hopefully.

I am pretty pumped for Ezra Miller being cast as the Flash, I love wacky left-field casting like this. The dude has got some acting chops as well and could definitely pull off the fast-talking, wise-cracking Flash.

Deadspin announced (and all other news sites are running with it) that Benedict Cumberbatch is in final negotiations to play Doctor Strange. So unless something goes awry with the signing (or if the info turns out to be BS), Marvel looks to have found their Sorcerer Supreme.

C970FB27-45D9-4D54-B380-295C3115D7ED_zpsbmodzgxq.jpg

Marvel unveiled some more of their Phase 3 plans today and it was revealed that the third Captain America film will be called Captain America: Serpent Society. Also a third Thor film was formally announced (no real surprise there). It will be called Thor: Ragnarok and will release on July 28, 2017.

Another new film confirmed with a date of November 3, 2017: Black Panther!

Paradox said:
the third Captain America film will be called Captain America: Serpent Society.
That was a joke. The real name is...

phplptstscapcwlogopost-af969.jpg

In other news

B1DeU3FCIAAUtQE-9a003.jpg

In other news...
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

In other, other news:
phpd369uqbplogopost-c3bbf.jpg

B1DdVMLCIAAKHj5-ee205.jpg

Okay Marvel, I don't hate you that much now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod