Stan Lee - December 28, 1922 – November 12, 2018

I read the original article about Depp as Strange, but the origin of the story was from an 'anonymous source'. I was going to wait until I found out more before reporting. Not that I'd have a problem with Depp as Stephen Strange even if he isn't the first to come to mind.

The new show Gotham, being developed for Fox, will not only focus on James Gordon, but will also feature a young Bruce Wayne. Fox chairman Kevin Reilly elaborates: “The show will track Bruce from a child (around 12 years old) until he puts on a cape (in the finale)", he said. Also on tap are the Riddler, Catwoman, the Penguin. “We will see how they get to become what they are as Gotham is teetering on the edge,â€

I'm just afraid they're going to do a lot of crap that bleeds into the comics, or its going to be too movies what Call of Duty is to games.

UghRochester said:
This is season of Arrow keeps getting better and better. Should we just make an official topic for Arrow?

We should. I just finished season 1 on Netflix. It quite surprised me how much better it was than I expected it to be.

So then Arrow is definitely worth a watch then? Because I want to watch but I'm in the middle of Breaking Bad so right now that has priority

Gunner37 said:
So then Arrow is definitely worth a watch then? Because I want to watch but I'm in the middle of Breaking Bad so right now that has priority
Yes, I'm not a huge Green Arrow fan and enjoying it. I know the basics of the characters though.

I know nothing about the character at all, and I enjoyed it. The show itself isn't particularly original - it really is a lot like the early seasons of Nikita. But I still like it, even when the drama is a bit ridiculous.

Season two has just been amazing. Arrow is definitely the top comic show on tv right now.

And I've been real busy the past couple of weeks, but I hope to have a large update of news this weekend.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaminglovex